Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back pumps killing me!

NXG+

Hey guys...

Ok so my current cycle is 500mg prop E/W and 50mg Var ED. I am a powerlifter so obviously i do a lot of squat and deadlifting. I am just starting week 3 of the cycle and I am getting crippling lower back pumps!!

Like I cant walk for 5 mins without getting uncomfortable pumps so you can imagine what a squat or deadlift session is like!!! I've tried stretching the hams and low back - no dice, the only thing that helps is lying down between sets which looks pretty wierd in the gym...

A friend said it was water bloat in the low back - I havnt really used any AI or est control so far on the cycle but I do have Adex on hand. I have had no gyno symptoms or anything so I dont know if my est is too high, but if it WAS water bloat in the low back causing the pump maybe taking .25mg Adex EOD would sort it out?

The good news is that my BW is up by around 10lbs and just this week the strength gain has started to kick in so if I can just nail this Est or back pump problem I will feel like things are going well.

Thank you in advance - I have total confidence in this forum.

could be bloat, could just be increased blood volume.. my lower back pumps are killer right now and im just taking a few of needto's products.. take in lots of water, try 0.25mg of Arimidex every third day, and cut out salt and refined sugars..

what does your diet look like??

When i get them i stretch my lower back by putting my feet together and arching forward and grabbing my ankles... massaging also helps ALOT inbetween sets (put your hands on your hips your thumbs on your back and arch slightly backwards while rotating your thumbs up and down) :)

Do me AND YOU a favor. Take one of those var pills and drop some sulfuric acid on one. If it turns a bloody purple color then you have d-bol instead of var which explains the lower back issue a lil better.

Do me AND YOU a favor. Take one of those var pills and drop some sulfuric acid on one. If it turns a bloody purple color then you have d-bol instead of var which explains the lower back issue a lil better.

i think i may have gotten dbol too. i ran anavar 80mg ed for like 3 months with a good carb cycling diet, cardio twice a day and wasnt as shredded as i expected. i also ran prop @100mg eod ad winny at 50mg ed. i got better results on test e at 250mg ew and t3 (25mcg to 100mcg back to 25mcg). those lower back pumps were killing me.

i think i may have gotten dbol too. i ran anavar 80mg ed for like 3 months with a good carb cycling diet, cardio twice a day and wasnt as shredded as i expected. i also ran prop @100mg eod ad winny at 50mg ed. i got better results on test e at 250mg ew and t3 (25mcg to 100mcg back to 25mcg). those lower back pumps were killing me.

Only reason I say this is theres alot of cheap pieces of shit out there subbing d-bol for var. They'll dispense it at a lower dose per pill to fool you better. Plus that is a classic symptom of d-bol too.

I get severe low back pumps with Test. Enanthate 500 mg per week and growth hormone (4iu after workouts IM [about 20 iu per week]).

I have to do some stomach crunches in between my squat sets to relieve the tension. At least I'm getting more ab work in.

Having my girlfriend walk on my lower back for 15 minutes or so does wonders too.

Only reason I say this is theres alot of cheap pieces of shit out there subbing d-bol for var. They'll dispense it at a lower dose per pill to fool you better. Plus that is a classic symptom of d-bol too.

its funny cuz he was eager to throw me a deal when i ordered bulk too.

Top Bottom