Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back pumps killing me!

its funny cuz he was eager to throw me a deal when i ordered bulk too.

Only way i've been able to get rid of back pumps is to lower your dosage. I know how miserable you feel and trust me it sux balls. a AI will certainly help with it. If i take Var or Winny at high dosages i get it.

could be bloat, could just be increased blood volume.. my lower back pumps are killer right now and im just taking a few of needto's products.. take in lots of water, try 0.25mg of Arimidex every third day, and cut out salt and refined sugars..

what does your diet look like??

I will try the adex. I dont eat a lot of salt or refined sugar....

Diet is carb cycling - high carb days on training days (~450g carbs and 250g protein, no fat) and low carb days every other day (~150g carbs, 300g protein and 50g good fats)

Do me AND YOU a favor. Take one of those var pills and drop some sulfuric acid on one. If it turns a bloody purple color then you have d-bol instead of var which explains the lower back issue a lil better.
I don't have any sulfuric acid im afraid.

I just done a quick search on-line and it doesnt seem like it occurs much in any household products i am likely to have lying around either?

Is there anything else i can use?

I definately haven't seen any of the shredding effect people talk about off var, quite the opposite in fact which would suggest the dbol theory could be right, although the guy I used is well established, well known and well trusted.

I get this problem all the time when I bulk up. I really feel it is from gaining a rapid amount of weight in short time peroid. There are probably other factors such as tight hamstrings, tight low back, weak abs etc then contribute to it. But I feel the problem is aggravated by rapid weight gain. Because the only time I get it is when I am bulking up. Anyone else have this problem that has any ideas because it sucks. I have to lay flat on my back as well or I get on the hyper extension machine and stretch.

I am not an expert. I am only observing and suggesting that the lower back pumps are probably your kidneys. Anytime you take chemicals that effect your body, it dehydrates you putting stress on your kidneys and we all know that lifting dehydrates the shit out of us regardless. I would suggest some type of hydrating fluid like pedialite or even cytomax. It needs to be something without a stimulant, because a stimulant will dehydrate you and you'll be back at square one with hella back pumps. If you dont believe me, as most of you will not, ask a doctor about your lower back pain without even mentioning the roids.

Top Bottom