Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kidney numbers

chucklettner

On my last blood labs my doc became concerned about my kidney numbers which are at 1.6. Doc said around 2.0 there could be a serious issue with my kidneys. I cant remember these numbers ever being a problem in the past but I do know mine have gone up slightly over the past year. I also know that men who are more muscular tend to have higher numbers in this area due to high protein diets. Should I be as concerned as my doc is? Please discuss.

theres nothing to discuss until you actually give us something to work with... are you on some sort of cycle? whats your diet like? etc... how on the planet earth do you expect any sort of answer when you give us next to nothing to work with

your doctor is an idiot first off

2nd off that # is creatinine levels he is referring to.

when you exercise your kidneys become taxed by proteins and will create elevated #'s like this. it is completely normal and it is not surprising that doctors are so fucking stupid that they don't grasp this concept. if you consisently lift and break down and repair muscle daily of course these numbers are going to be elevated! it is common fucking sense

i've been lifting 25 years and for 20 years since i started checking my bloods i have had elevated BUN and creatinine levels. the way to get an accurate # you would need to stop lifting for a couple weeks

Top Bottom