Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMS GW501516 Log

Deadlifting with the only time in between what it took to increase the weights. Maxed at 475lbs again but there was no sense of raised heart rate or even sweating. Straight through with more back followed by standing dumbbell curls for 8's at 25,30,35,40 without stopping for 3 sets and finally a big drop from 45. I finished 4 weeks of Anadrol last 4 days ago and my definition is already popping.

As far as cardio....I walked in from the car...does that count? (I had to walk back too....)

Just when you think things can't get any better. If you have been following my Spring cycle log you know I'm running Primo, which is awesome, but 10 days in with the ESARMS GW501516 and it's even better. I'm at a point where I'm daring my workouts challenge me.

Don't get me wrong, I have always loved working out in the gym, but getting that extra drive is wonderful. I am beyond confident that I will be noticeably more defined this year than last.

Joy in the struggle.....

Just when you think things can't get any better. If you have been following my Spring cycle log you know I'm running Primo, which is awesome, but 10 days in with the ESARMS GW501516 and it's even better. I'm at a point where I'm daring my workouts challenge me.

Don't get me wrong, I have always loved working out in the gym, but getting that extra drive is wonderful. I am beyond confident that I will be noticeably more defined this year than last.

Joy in the struggle.....
awesome! this is exactly what is supposed to happen brother... great to hear you are seeing this so quickly!

Top Bottom