Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Values after Cycle , wierd ?

weaselboy

MVP
EF VIP
Have Run Cutting cycle using clen & var . Light dosages .

( Clen ramp up from 40 to 100 and back down , 100 mg Benadryl
for 2 weeks every 4 weeks )

( Var 20 40 60 40 20 )

Six week cycle.

Sensible suplementation .

After cycle blood work Great. Liver Values all bellow limits
except GOT 5 points above limit
LDL & HDL , No significant changes.

Reactive C protein elevated , but allmost certainly due to "muscle damage" = lifting weights.

Results : Great for a pussy like me . 5% less body fat , small
increase in Lean body mass , and really nice cut look.

Sides : painfull pumps

My question : Iron levels dropped to 23 ( normal limits 74 to 204) as in mega-anemia . Strangly hematocrite normal .

Can anybody think of a reason for this ?

Thanx

Same thing here, except very heavy test/tren/bold/d-bol cycle. Liver was up too, but not too much, and bp was ten up on both sides which is normal for me after a cycle. However this is the first time iron was flagged lower. This is the first time also that I did orals for the first and last week of cycle. Have not used orals in the last many years, could it be something to do with the orals? Perhaps the alki to pass through the liver? Just a guess.

Have Run Cutting cycle using clen & var . Light dosages .

( Clen ramp up from 40 to 100 and back down , 100 mg Benadryl
for 2 weeks every 4 weeks )

( Var 20 40 60 40 20 )

Six week cycle.

Sensible suplementation .

After cycle blood work Great. Liver Values all bellow limits
except GOT 5 points above limit
LDL & HDL , No significant changes.

Reactive C protein elevated , but allmost certainly due to "muscle damage" = lifting weights.

Results : Great for a pussy like me . 5% less body fat , small
increase in Lean body mass , and really nice cut look.

Sides : painfull pumps

My question : Iron levels dropped to 23 ( normal limits 74 to 204) as in mega-anemia . Strangly hematocrite normal .

Can anybody think of a reason for this ?

Thanx

Iron deficiency actually causes microcytic anemia. Megaloblastic anemia is caused by B12 and Folic acid deficiency.
If you are eating enough meat, then you should not have iron deficiency.

In early iron deficiency anemia, there is no change in Hemoglobin and Hematocrit.
If your MCV and MCH are normal, then you don't have iron deficiency. In iron deficiency anemia, both are low. In megaloblastic anemia, both are high.

High SGOT is sometimes linked to alcohol, but not always. It could be just lab error.

I would think that GOT of 46 ( Normal value below 41 ) is nothing to worry about. ABSOLUTELY no acohol during cycle ! I'm Kinda fond of my liver :)
Strange : I ate a lot of meat , and the B group vitamins specially cianocobalamin where part of my supplementaion.

My MCV & MCH where just above the low end of the "normal" scale . Could it be down to lack of folic acid ?

I would think that GOT of 46 ( Normal value below 41 ) is nothing to worry about. ABSOLUTELY no acohol during cycle ! I'm Kinda fond of my liver :)
Strange : I ate a lot of meat , and the B group vitamins specially cianocobalamin where part of my supplementaion.

My MCV & MCH where just above the low end of the "normal" scale . Could it be down to lack of folic acid ?

You are fine. Don't worry about anything.
Just take 2 pills of generic Centrum Silver every day.

Top Bottom