Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastrol VS Helladrol

Fatboy1984

Triing to make up my mind for my kick start on my next cycle. Ive used beastrol and it worked great for strenght and alittle size. Ill be running Test E @750 ew, and deca @ 4-500 ew. Wanted a kick start.
I have some Helladrol already. Just wondering if anyone has actually both products.. which would you recomend.
Thanks

Im purchasing the Diesel 2.0 for next go around.
After reading the description of Helladrol it seems like it would have the most sides when compared to Beast or Diesel; real potent stuff.
In fact the description is a bit scary man, lol.
Post your results with Helladrol Im curious on how one responds to that one.

I have run both. According to how long you want to run an oral on your cycle, as to what I would choose to do. Four weeks then go with Beast. If you want to take it out to 6 weeks go with Helladrol. Beast is like a real kick in the ass for me after a week I have back pump and my strength is starting to ramp up. It took me almost 3 weeks on Helladrol @100 mgs (4caps) a day to really start to notice. All I will say is the most I have ever pulled on deads was 550, after week 4 on Helladrol, which was last week I pulled 585 for 3 and prolly had at least 2 more reps in me, possibly more. My gains are a lil harder on Beast and my strength is insane with Beast as well, but I have never been stronger on anything than I am right now on the Helladrol.

hhmmmm.. strength sounds nice from helladrol. Kinda feel like i cant loose with the beast though. Maybe i should just order 1 more bottle of beastrol. I wonder if helladrol is any harder on your liver than beast? propably about the same huh

the PP site's PH profiles show superdrol to be way more liver toxic than halodrol but i dont know how to compare this to needto's products as they are "cleaner" than most clones. i would like to know too if someone has firsthand experience

the PP site's PH profiles show superdrol to be way more liver toxic than halodrol but i dont know how to compare this to needto's products as they are "cleaner" than most clones. i would like to know too if someone has firsthand experience

yes it is more toxic mg per mg but 20 mg beastdrol is going to be better on the liver than 100 mg helladrol.

Top Bottom