Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadow's project summarized:

It's day 6 and nothing hurts. Shouldn't I have stuff hurting my now? Maybe I didn't do it right?

ive been following you plan since yesterday and i have to say i feel so great! Ive been doing the cardio/training as said i jsut have a q meal 5 looks like ur eating dinner after ur PM workout and meal 4 is after weights how long do i space those meals out--because i get out from work at 530 then hit the gym for weights at 6..should i not eat dinner before the gym? kinda confused on how to space these out and where to put the best meals

NJFASHiONiSTA said:
ive been following you plan since yesterday and i have to say i feel so great! Ive been doing the cardio/training as said i jsut have a q meal 5 looks like ur eating dinner after ur PM workout and meal 4 is after weights how long do i space those meals out--because i get out from work at 530 then hit the gym for weights at 6..should i not eat dinner before the gym? kinda confused on how to space these out and where to put the best meals
the shake should be post workout (after cardio AND weights) then the last meal of the day . :)

*Bunny* said:
the shake should be post workout (after cardio AND weights) then the last meal of the day . :)
my my 4 is around 5pm but sometimes im still at work n havent done my PM weights so if im due to eat then this would be preworkout(would be at the gym in about 1 hr) what should i snack on almonds?? my m5(DINNER) would be after weights and thats it hope im not losing any protein by not getting that shake in after weights unless i add a m6-protein shake w/ 1tsp ANPB before bedtime....damn complicated !!! what else is new haa :rolleyes:

Top Bottom