Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

playmatesky said:
Damn it! Im grown up to. What is wrong with us? Wait...maybe I know...we spend all of our time in the gym and we wanna look good and look good and feel good and so on. Who wants anything else? So we stay our asses in the gym and make time for nothing else. Then when we do all of a sudden make time for something else we feel guilty and out of line. lol Okay...time to go to the gym. :D

LOL -- actually this is a little bigger than that. I go to the gym because it keeps me grounded. I go to the gym alot when my personal and / or professional life are lacking. I spent a lot of time in school & tryign to get to "some place" when I'm grown up, but lately that some place is further away than it was when I started this big fat trip called "growing up". I spend almost all my spare time in the gym now because of the massive lacking in my personal & professional life.

But I will also keep this whole thing tempered by saying that I think it all starts to look worse right before the big break too. Hell, I'm 18 days out from my next show. Get to see some important people in my life. Got a spot at the Olympia this year. Got some really kewl stuff on the horizon, etc. But also need to get down on what I am really looking for. I've got some short term opportunities but the long term still looms.

My really short term opportunities involve a very close & personal relationship w/ a treadmill... like 5 h 43 min from now :)

Quadsweep's Sister said:
Wow....I read your first post from today and really can relate. After 7yrs of Comp., I tried to get back into it with a different type of lifting sport - powerlifting. Its funny, because all I really needed was to choose a non-lifting lifestyle for awhile. I don't mean non-active - just something a bit different (out of the gym). I think you are in the mode of wanting to reconnect with your life, living it to the fullest every day. Breakfast with friends or whatever. When its not fun anymore - you know its time for some kind of change.

I wish you all the best in this next comp., and then relaxing thereafter. :)

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."

Thx Qs! Just like changing your diet up, your goals, your thoughts and your larger "life cycles" need to change as well.

The funny thing though, is just when I think I'm really gonna either lose it or just toss it all, things start to come together & make sense and it is actually fun. The secret is realize the fun times and learn how to make them the important part of it all.

Dayum ... Gettin deep here girls. Makes me want to get a glass of wine....

(PHUCK not on my diet....)

Are we ever gonna see some pics young lady? :qt:

the cardio 3x /day is only on weekends. 2x/ day otherwise. All I do is work, sleep, train or drive to or from one of these. 17 days left!

wow girlie your dedication is AWESOME!! it sounds like you are at that low carb stress point where you could rip all your hair out.. just keep your eye on the goal you will get through it!!! just remember that feeling on stage.... you rock girlie!!!!

Well, as you can see this thread has been sporadic at best. I got my posing suits earlier this weekend, but at the same time also made the decision to not do this show on 9/24 because I've got a much larger project going on that I'm finding is sucking ALL of my free time and I'm fairly burnt out on competition dieting right now.

So next goal right now really just puts "show quality muscles" out to 5 weeks from now at the Olympia. I've got booth duty at one of the sponsor tables and I'm damn excited about it!

Sassy69 said:
Well, as you can see this thread has been sporadic at best. I got my posing suits earlier this weekend, but at the same time also made the decision to not do this show on 9/24 because I've got a much larger project going on that I'm finding is sucking ALL of my free time and I'm fairly burnt out on competition dieting right now.

So next goal right now really just puts "show quality muscles" out to 5 weeks from now at the Olympia. I've got booth duty at one of the sponsor tables and I'm damn excited about it!

Hey lady! That is SO cool you'll be at the Olympia! Neat! Too bad about the 9/24 show however.

Top Bottom