Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

Thanks Shadow! (Its an adventure....) The good news is that I'm off my junk-eating. I haven't had any issue w/ appetite or anythign - just stress eating.

Hey V -- we are still shopping it around to a US distributor but we have some leads. Can't tell you any show schedule yet because we aren't even half done w/ the filming. My whole point in shouting out about it online is because it is happening NOW. How often do you get to get updates in real time about things like when they film "The Real World" or somthing like that? If you have a chance to get to the Olympia or the NPC Nationals in ATL, you will also see the real time filming going on. But the show itself -- needs to be in the can first.

Sassy69 said:
Thanks Shadow! (Its an adventure....) The good news is that I'm off my junk-eating. I haven't had any issue w/ appetite or anythign - just stress eating.

Hey V -- we are still shopping it around to a US distributor but we have some leads. Can't tell you any show schedule yet because we aren't even half done w/ the filming. My whole point in shouting out about it online is because it is happening NOW. How often do you get to get updates in real time about things like when they film "The Real World" or somthing like that? If you have a chance to get to the Olympia or the NPC Nationals in ATL, you will also see the real time filming going on. But the show itself -- needs to be in the can first.

I guess I was a little eager :) Congrats on the new job , and happy to hear that you found something you enjoy , that is very rare. This I know , because I spent many years at "let-me-out-of-here-before-I-go-off" jobs , and have finally been in a job for the last 18 months , that I look forward to coming into :)

:) Don't worry -- its the first thing anyone asks because that's what u do w/ a tv show -- you watch it. But this is a unique opportunity that we can really only communicate to the online muscle communities and make the most of the two major shows that occur in the BB world.

Wow this is exciting!!! Sounds like a great job and very demanding! Like that silly little guy Tony Little says "You can Do it!"

I'm so happy for you that you have a job in a field that you like... not so happy that you're stress eating though Miss Sassy pants :)

Thx girl! The good news is that the stress eating is mostly done with. I was also pretty much "post show" as well - everything except the last 2 weeks of prep.

Right now my challenge is to get into the gym at the hotel in Vegas. Bastards charge $22.50 / day if you train in the mornign & $10 if you only train in the afternoon - its like a day pass.

OMG!!!!! I TRAINED TONITE!!!!! AND DID CARDIO!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!

(Its only been 3 weeks...)

So yea, I actually got off the ol' caboose and hit the racks. Leg nite! They tell me I'll feel this one on Sunday....

My excuse ... I started working for a startup production company with filming starting before I even left my regular day job, thus working about 20 hrs / day for 2 weeks. Obviously no time to hit the gym (not that I missed it...). And then 1 week in Vegas for the Olympia. Bag of tuna for breakfast, pieces of protein bar as I was able to scrounge them from various booths at the Expo and then a big fat dinner. They tell me I enjoyed the vino a bit too.... (I gotta be careful .. memories & evidence you know...)

So after sleepign for nearly 28 hrs straight after we got back, got things settled a bit & worked out the stiff neck I got from the plane ride home (couldnt' turn to the left until today...). Back on it. Regular "diet" starts tomorrow. Regular training starts tomorrow. Regular cardio starts tomorrow.

So anyway, I pretty much work 7 days / week right now for the show. We're in the last 4 weeks of filming & coming up on the Nationals FAST. Based on some photos of me I saw at the "O", its def time to get back on the wagon....

So I started w/ a 2 day "cleanse" diet w/ fruit until noon and 3 protein + veggie meals until 6, and then fruit again until bedtime. Today slipped a bit at lunch because we had a meeting that ran thru lunch & I was violently starving to the point of getting fuzzy in the head, so we checked out a Mexican restaurant in the same strip mall as my office. It was ok. I hate that when I save up for a meal like that (haven't had Mexican food since the day after my show in May) and it isn't nearly as good as you remember. Thank god I didn't bother w/ a margarita .. even the diet coke was weak.

So anyway. Just wanted to share.

Oh yea, last nite I restocked my Glucorell, Sesamax & Cardio Breeze. YAY AF STORE!

Tonite I'm uploading a redesigned Road to the Pros website and waiting to finish up our final list of competitors and dive into the final 4 weeks to the Nationals.

And for anyone reading this -- if you can make it to Atlanta for the NPC Nationals, do it! Looks like we've got a small EF meetup started!

Well, I had to dig down a few threads to find this. Gym time has been sporadic at best despite workign right next to the gym... Diet has been sporadic at best too. My head just isn't in it right now and I am working alot of hours. In the thread above I noted I was uploading a redesign of my website. That was Friday nite. At 6 am Sat I was still uploading it. That managed to screw up my sleep schedule for most of the week. And now I'm just not into it. Was trying to get a massage scheduled today because I am hold ALL of my stress in my lats, traps and neck. I can feel it but I can't really do anythig about it myself. My original schedule w/ the massage therapist got bumped by 30 min & now everything is starting to get in the way as everyone's schedule starts to slip a few minutes beyond what they originally said they were gonna do, meaning I can't leave the office.

All I can say is ... eventually I'll get things in order. One good thing is when it is quiet I'm able to knock off some of the tedious "organizing" work I've been trying to get into place. I'm much happier when I'm organized!

(damn I had a whole thing written & then my wireless connection dumped & i lost it...)

Ok, so repeat..

Its been a month. Egad. After the parents have come & gone for Thanksgiving I have a little more time to myself & some motivations now. The most immediate one is an invitation to spend New Yrs in Buenos Aires. After that is the Arnold Classic Weekend. So based on those I'm setting these tentative goals & schedule:

Dec 1-29 - Train, diet - focus on cardio, stretching, fat loss
Dec 23-26 - xmas at the 'rents new condo
Dec 29-Jan 3-4 - Buenos Aires - drinking, dancing, loving, living :) (... memories & evidence type pix!)
End of Feb - NPC Atlantic (local ATL show - I think it's also a national qualifier) - Figure, possibly BB (Cuz its a really small show)
Mar 3-5 - Arnold Classic & Expo weekend - we're title sponsors & I ain't gonna be the fat one there. (hmmmm great photo shoot op too.... Flex, are you reading this???)
April 29 - NPC Jr USAs -- figure

Hmmm, also just noticed that the NPC Eastern Seaboard is 2 weeks later - same one I did last yr - might do that too.

Beyond that, just maintain, no idea additional shows.

Did 30 min cardio & a full body workout (excluding calves) last nite just to see what works / what doesn't. Everything started w/ warmup 20 reps, then 3-4 sets of 12, start mid weight, increase to my old typical heavy weights. Everything strong except chest. My lower back problems tend to show themselves on dead lifts but also by experiencing muscle cramps when I do chest presses, esp on the incline bench.

Biggest problem is still my psoas muscle - very tight.

http://www.oralchelation.com/calcium/DegenerativeHipJoint/p7.htm

More detail later :)

Top Bottom