Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Passionflower's Log 2 leaness-designed by Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passionflower!!! Post pics please..
We are the same height...I don't have as much muscle but I think we may be close in BF%...Of course ai am old errrr...

florencia said:
Passionflower!!! Post pics please..
We are the same height...I don't have as much muscle but I think we may be close in BF%...Of course ai am old errrr...

U are funny! Old as in how old? I am 29 now and I am now officially old. But do I feel any different than when I was 13. Fu(k ya! Do I look any better than when I was 13? Oh fu(k ya! LOL
I am about to go have my BF tested. Then I have two spa appts that last all day and I hold my workouts in between. Urgh! I will post pics tomorrow.
I did gain 3 pds. Ugh! I know it is water though. I can tell. Var is supposed to have the least amount of sides but of course since its me..Im holding some water. :rolleyes:

Had my BF tested today. I wasnt surprised. I am retaining water. I know Var has the least amount of sides but I knew I was retaining when I was on it a few weeks back and when I got off I had leaned out but I went back on. My weight went up 3 pds. My Measurements down slightly and my BF stayed exactly the same.
My BF has been stuck on this # for a while now. To long. I think it may be bes tot just drop the Var. I will see what Shadow says. But I know I have ben working very hard at nothing budges. I also do not drop Bf very easily.

1.5 sc goat protien
16 oz rice milk

2 tbs alm butter

2.5 oz cod
4 oz chick breast
12 asparagus

2 tbs alm butter

went to dinner with my son. Tried behaving but gave in a little. I guess partially out of frustration. So Im going to go lift extra hard tonight and burn off a little more calories. I know this is totally against my plan and I goofed a little. But I will do wht it takes to burn it off. It was mashed yams. I found out the recipe and did the count so I have worked it into my fitday.

Meal was
7 oz mahi mahi
9.5 oz mashed yams (yum)
1.25 oz candied almonds

I got two more orders and took them home to weigh them. BUt I am keeping the fish and giving the yams and almonds to my son. But I had to find out what the weight was. So it was my overindulgence for a while. Didnt mess with my count much and I actually feel a lot of energy. A little stomach ache though. Was probably the butter.
So when I get done lifting tonight I am only going to have one scoop of protein and no carbs.

1 scoop goat prtn

Count came out to:
1981 calories
grams = 137 prtn/ 184 carbs/ 78 fat

Off to do arms. Last workout before an updated one.

Did arms 101 CALORIES burned. Did 27 Min Elliptical till the place closed. 260 CALORIES BURNED

Last edited:
your calories are creeping up - that could be why you're not dropping weight/fat. I know it's hard to keep to a low calorie diet when you're working so hard - TRUST ME. :D Been there - but diet is usually the first place to look when things stall. Plus, you've only been at it a week now? Give yourself some time.

:heart:

you are eating more cals than what I had laid out.

That increase in CARBS is why you are holding water.

That is about 2x the amount of carbs that I listed for you initially.

WAYYY too many.......

passionflower said:
U are funny! Old as in how old? I am 29 now and I am now officially old. But do I feel any different than when I was 13. Fu(k ya! Do I look any better than when I was 13? Oh fu(k ya! LOL
I am about to go have my BF tested. Then I have two spa appts that last all day and I hold my workouts in between. Urgh! I will post pics tomorrow.
I did gain 3 pds. Ugh! I know it is water though. I can tell. Var is supposed to have the least amount of sides but of course since its me..Im holding some water. :rolleyes:
Old is 40...Listen to Shadow HE knows best! I restarted his project this week...
I posted picture today on my log...that is what happens when I don't eat right or train right

Last edited:
the-short-one said:
I see this diet lasted a long time. lolol

Ate too many calories and then blamed S because his diet wasn't working? ;)

Yep, I'm guessing thats the case... LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom