Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

Courtney... a couple of things:
- Beverly's stuff does rock!
- You are an amazing women who is smart, sexy, beautiful and you have a smoking body. Your cheeks are fine!
- Talk to you bf. It would be good to express your feelings and let him do the same. I think you guys can make it through this no problem. Vegas isn't that far at all.

Good luck and best wishes!

courtneybcca said:
i am starting to really get annoyed with some people why is it so difficult for people to do what they say they are going to do... grr...

well you know i am always here for ya. its great to be able to talk to you. i hope everything is going great for ya. just keep looking forward. take care girl, im always here.

courtneybcca said:
i am starting to really get annoyed with some people why is it so difficult for people to do what they say they are going to do... grr...

You will find that to be irritating your entire life.

slat1 said:
Courtney... a couple of things:
- Beverly's stuff does rock!
- You are an amazing women who is smart, sexy, beautiful and you have a smoking body. Your cheeks are fine!
- Talk to you bf. It would be good to express your feelings and let him do the same. I think you guys can make it through this no problem. Vegas isn't that far at all.

Good luck and best wishes!
^^^ Thinkin' about ya too girl :rose:

Courtney. I may be in Vegas for the Olympia working for the IFBB. We will have to meet up. Its a great excuse to go visit you man. I will keep you up to date!

Thanks everyone for the concern... I am still in Vegas... This past week has been nutty for me!!! My boy moved on friday and I helped and I was scheduled to leave tomorrow morning but have decided to stay a few more days... So all is well but just delaying the departure right now.... I will get back on track with the log as soon as I get back in town... Training is good and with the moving etc i have gotten a lot more cardio then I probably would have liked... Plus its been freaking HOT out here so I haven't been able to stop sweating. Okay I hope all is well with everyone!!!! Thank you again for all the support and guidence everyone!!!!

courtneybcca said:
Thanks everyone for the concern... I am still in Vegas... This past week has been nutty for me!!! My boy moved on friday and I helped and I was scheduled to leave tomorrow morning but have decided to stay a few more days... So all is well but just delaying the departure right now.... I will get back on track with the log as soon as I get back in town... Training is good and with the moving etc i have gotten a lot more cardio then I probably would have liked... Plus its been freaking HOT out here so I haven't been able to stop sweating. Okay I hope all is well with everyone!!!! Thank you again for all the support and guidence everyone!!!!

hey u. long time no hear...glad to hear your doing good. i am very happy for you and you know why.... hit me up when you have free time ok? take care and be safe.

Top Bottom