Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

Congrats on getting the job!
Everything will work out for you and the bf. You guys are great together!

thanks slat...

the nerves have offically set in... I really dont have enough time to do the proper pre-comp diet so going to have to play with it a bit... getting in a ton of water today around 3 plus gallons I think... tomorrow will be the same and then mid day on wednesday I will cut it out entirely... the shoot wont be until the afternoon on thursday and I am flying in early so hopefully I will have time to hit the gym for more cardio before hand... found out the company is NOT hiring a makeup artist which SUCKS!!!! so now I am trying to find someone good in Vegas or will just deal with it myself but it so much nicer to have someone there looking over you to make sure nothing is out of place... grr..... yeah and guess what to top it off MR FUN came to visit... so extra bloated I HOPE TO GOD it goes away before thursday

courtneybcca said:
so just found out I got the job for sure... that means I have a photo shoot on thursday... so diet is going to be pre-comp style the rest of week, so I wont be longing it...

ON A GREAT NOTE!!! this also means I get to visit my man this week expenses paid by the company woo hoo!!!!!

u go girl. make sure mr fun goes away or there will be no fun... good luck with the shoot.

Kay so with a lot of help from my good friend lasix I ended up looking pretty good on thursday and the company was so happy with me that they actually doubled my rate... YEah that is UNHEAR of in my work and the entire time the head dude was all like "I wish we could pay you more... You have worked with x, x and x companies and we just dont have as big of a buget as them" so I am pretty happy about this company!!!

when I got to the airport in vegas I saw a bunch of people I knew that were going to the O... I wish I had to time to watch some of it.. I can't believe I was so close and and all I got to see was the billboards for it... booooo!!!!

then friday I got on the plane to come home and as soon as I stepped off the plane I went admittly to work... then saturday pulled another 12 hour day...

brendan flew into town on saturday night for business and even though it had only been a day since I saw him I missed him terribly!! I think because I knew this was just a tease because he was leaving the next morning for business...

he told me he had a surprise for me but I have no idea.. when I went to pick him up his boss saw me first and said "oh so you heard the good news?" no... "[insert name] doesnt have to leave till wednesday".. WOO HOO YEAH me!!!! but then he will be gone till saturday and then I am going out to vegas the following week...

so yeah I was bitching and complaining about this long distance stuff... but really we haven't even been apart a full week yet... I thought this move would make us grow apart.. he is a man of few words, and is VERY independant... but as we laid in bed on saturday night he pulled me so close and held me tighter then ever before... he kept kissing me unlike he ever has.. its a weird feeling unlike I have ever felt before but at that moment I could feel that he needs me just as much as I need him.. Its so hard to explain but from that moment something has changed I no long feel like a individual but part of a "couple." As we shopped yesterday and hung out with some friends instead of it being him and I, it was US. if that makes any sense... I am pretty sure this is the man I am going to marry....

That awesome about the job and seeing the BF.
Carefull with the Lasix. I would not use that stuff too much. Look at what happened to Flex Wheeler!!!

Top Bottom