Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badgergrl's Journal

I finally got to see close-up shots from what SG posted...you look awesome and you are so pretty too. GREAT job overall!

I look forward to following your new plan.

jenscats5 said:
Can't wait to see how the new plan progresses!!

BTW - you coming up this Saturday?

It's not looking like I will make it. I was planning on coming, but I have too much stuff going on. My mom is in the hospital, and I have a lot of stuff to take care of that I neglected during contest prep.

Roonytunes said:
I finally got to see close-up shots from what SG posted...you look awesome and you are so pretty too. GREAT job overall!

I look forward to following your new plan.

:heart: Thanks so much Roony

badgergrl said:
It's not looking like I will make it. I was planning on coming, but I have too much stuff going on. My mom is in the hospital, and I have a lot of stuff to take care of that I neglected during contest prep.

Understand......we'll miss ya tho!! :heart:

I know it's been a hella long time since I posted. I've been peeping in from time to time. Life has really gotten to me lately. Mom's still in the hospital, but eventually will be OK even though she's been through hell.
It's been a struggle for me to find a balance in my diet since competition dieting is over. I'm really not good at moderation, so I either go totally strict or eat like a pig. Lately it's been like every other day I switch between the two. Training has been on though. I've been super strong...workouts have been intense.
Trying to get back on track......I'll try to get around to everyone's logs.

She's awake from the Post comp food coma!!! BDG :heart: GREAT to hear from you & that you are ok ... the ladies totally can relate if you need some advice, guidance, or just an ear to rant to during these food fits ...

Still so sorry to hear about moms :rose:

Intense workouts are good ... did you take a break since the show or have you kept them consistant? Moderation has no place in my diet unless it's one cheat meal a week when I'm "cutting" or "maintaining" ...

You'll get through this .. how can we help?

I hope things get better soon. I am glad to hear you are able to still workout, I hope it is relieving some stress. The eating thing I am sure will work itself out (heart)

Top Bottom