Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badgergrl's Journal

badgergrl said:
Hey everybody!
Sorry...I've been in a food-induced coma for a couple of days. :)

The show was awesome! There were 11 women in my class, and the competition was tough. I didn't place in the top 5, but I had a great time and it was definitley a good experience. I'm so glad I did this, and I do want to compete again.
I'll post pics as soon as I can. There was some problem with the show's photography, and there won't be pics up on the web for a couple weeks. I don't have any digital ones.
There she is!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your first show, BG! I can't wait to see you do more comps and climb the latter to #1 as you learn. So happy that it was a positive experience for you! Can't wait to see the pics :kiss:

Hey! Glad to hear that you had such a great experience!!! You're a winner either way around anyways!!!!! :heart:

badgergrl said:
Hey everybody!
Sorry...I've been in a food-induced coma for a couple of days. :)

The show was awesome! There were 11 women in my class, and the competition was tough. I didn't place in the top 5, but I had a great time and it was definitley a good experience. I'm so glad I did this, and I do want to compete again.
I'll post pics as soon as I can. There was some problem with the show's photography, and there won't be pics up on the web for a couple weeks. I don't have any digital ones.
WOHHOOOO COngrats girlie!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

I am so happy to hear htta you enjoyed yourslef ... you got the bug ... Nice work darlin' you looked fantastic to us ... can;t wait to see some pics under the lights :)

FOOD COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you enjoy it?
seriously

every bite

YUM

Yayyy!!! Glad to hear that you had a good time and enjoyed it!! Hope you enjoyed your yummy treats also!!

eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

On Saturday night I had spinach ravioli and a huge piece of chocolate cheesecake.
Yesterday I had eggs plaka and peanut butter pancakes for breakfast. Then me and my boyfriend went to Cici's pizza last night....I had every kind of pizza imaginable. I was so miserable last night.
I've eaten pretty clean today. I think I'm done with the crazy eating for awhile. I want to try to stay pretty lean through the summer. I may just do the one cheat meal a week thing.
I'm trying to decide if I want to do another show in the fall, or if I should just wait until next year. I'm taking a few days off from the gym, but I want to set some new goals for myself by the end of the week.

Here are some pics from the show that were posted on femuscle. Thanks to Jens for pointing them out! :)
I just uploaded some of me, but if you want to see the rest of them you can go to: femuscle.org/galleries/06bodyrock/06bodyrock.htm

badgergrl said:
Here are some pics from the show that were posted on femuscle. Thanks to Jens for pointing them out! :)
I just uploaded some of me, but if you want to see the rest of them you can go to: femuscle.org/galleries/06bodyrock/06bodyrock.htm
I checked em out .. dang girl .. you are gorgeous ... we got some pretty ladies up in here ... Is it me or did those abs POP for finals?

You looked great in pre but 1st thing I saw in final pic, eye directly to your thumbnail and *click* ... abbage! What pretty smile :)

Keep drinking that water :jarswim:

Great one on #1 under the belt :rose:

:google: :google: :google: :google: Looking good there girlie!!! NIce work ;) LIke I said you were a winner either way around :rose: Job well done!!!

Top Bottom