Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice..

CJ47

I started dieting and exercising nearly 8 months ago. Workout 4-5 times a week, cardio each day followed by weight training 2-3 days. I have seen inches come off, however have not seen a difference in my weight - total lost is 15lbs. My metabolism was very slow due to years of not eating anything all day and then having a meal at night. My diet consists of 6 meals:
Meals:
(1) - 1/2 cup fruit
1/2 c. oats
5 egg whites, 1 eggg
(2) 2 c fresh mixed greens
1 can tuna
1/4 c.cut salad veggies
2 tbsp vinaigrette dressing
(3)1 1/2 chicken breast
1 serv.rice
(4)tilapia filet
1 serv.rice
1 c veggies
(5)1 chicken breast
1c.veggies
(6)protein shake

gallon + of water, and lots of supplements. I also started taking var and gh, have not been on them long enough to measure any results. Does anyone have any advice to speed the process along? Thanks

How is your fat intake? Omega 3? Omega 6?
I neglected to take in enough of each and it slowed me down. I friend who works with bbers, bikini competitors etc told me to hit 3,000mgs of Omega 3 and 2,500mgs of Omega 6 each day. I did that and low and behold I started slowly losing fat and putting on more muscle. It also gets your lipids in order.

Lastly, I would lift before doing cardio. I would also lift every day you are at the gym. Lifting obviously builds muscle which increases your metabolism. Lifting keeps it elevated for something like 70 to 80 hours whereas cardio keeps it elevated for just seven to eight hours. A combination of both is clearly best.

I am taking 1 IU of gh morning and night and 12.5 mg of var each morning. I just started the var last week.

Why do you care about your weight if you're losing inches?

What are your goals?
That is a good question....in my past years of dieting, the scale was always a big part of losing weight. I was once at 225 and was able to get to 147. So are you telling me to not worry about the scale and focus on the inches etc.? This is all new to me, so I am looking for any advice I can get. My goal is to get into shape to compete in figure.

Last edited:
That is a good question....in my past years of dieting, the scale was always a big part of losing weight. I was once at 225 and was able to get to 147. So are you telling me to not worry about the scale and focus on the inches etc.? This is all new to me, so I am looking for any advice I can get. My goal is to get into shape to compete in figure.
yes. screw the scale. in my opinion unless you have to make weight for competitive purposes, the numbers are pointless and can discourage you if you get too tied up in it

Top Bottom