Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Workout Program: TUESDAY - Back/Traps/Neck

s4play

This is a continue of Monday: Chest & Shoulders workout. Remember, this is incorporating the 5x5 Workout Routine, and I am going for size and strength at the moment, and in a few months I will be on the juice.

Tuesday: Back, Traps, Neck

Back
Barbell bent-over row 5x5
Cable front pulldown 2x8-10
Cable row 2x8-10

Traps
Dumbell shrugs 5x5
Seated barbell behind neck press 2x8-10
Barbell shrugs 2x8-10

Neck
Weighted neck flexion 5x5
Weighted neck extension 2x8-10

As each time I do this program, I will increase weight by the 2% Rule (roughly 5lbs) unless failed time before, in which that specific workout will not be increased

Please comment on this routine, and let me know what you think, and if things need to be change - to what. Thank you for your help!

i'd like to see what you're doing the whole week, because i'm trying to figure out a 5x5 workout right now and i'm clueless. i've been searching for more 5x5 stuff and can't find much to help. i'd like the routine to either be done M-F or M T TH F. can't do weekends cause i can't get down to the gym on campus on the weekends, home almost all the time with the kids on the weekends. i have a lifting partner for next semester, he asked if i could try to set the routine for weekends and wednesdays off, but he'll deal with a M-F routine if i make him do it. i'm not sure what his goals are, i think more just to get in shape and he's still kind of rehabilitating a shoulder injury, but my goals are clear, mass and strength.

anyway, would like some help with the 5x5 routine set-up. any advice? thanks!

Mike

Iron - that's the same site i set my workout up on a few months ago, except i modified the 3 day split to was Chest/Sholders, Back/Arms, Legs, and abs as much as possible. good site, and the animated images were excellent, because some of the things i had absolutely no clue how to do.

Top Bottom