Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My workout routine.. tell me what you think!

Girn

Ok let me start off by saying.. my goal is to gain weight.. im gonna try to gain at least half muscle and half fat.. but id like to gain all muscle and a tiny bit of fat.. i have a bit of fat at my stomach region, im trying to get rid of that and put some abs on, would treadmill be good to use?. . ok here is my routine.. wake up at 5am.. DONT EAT BREAKFAST (because the damn shake is so filling).. get ready, make my weight gainer shake and take it with me to college.. go to the college gym for hour to hour and a half.. go on treadmill for 20 minutes.. use the machines for a while.. curls.. captians chair... resistance situps and all that fun stuff... when im done working out drink my Mega Mass supplement by GNC.. (its extremely filling.. which is why I wont eat breakfast... it makes rougly 2 full glasses). lunch time.. eat a sub or meat sandwich or whatever.. that has protein.. go home and eat more healthy stuff.. and repeat it everyday.. btw my weight gainer is 51 proteins.. 600 calories per drink.. btw im 5'10, 145 pounds

Last edited:
Bro you gotta give alot more info than that, for a good critique!!!

dont ever skip breakfast if you can eat a real meal instead of a shake then do so!

outline your work our routine better, cuz if you plan on doing alot of cardio, you will deffinatly have a hell of a time trying to gain weight!!!

Be more specific about your diet, not just "lunch time.. eat a sub or meat sandwich or whatever.. that has protein.. go home and eat more healthy stuff.. "

You need to eat 6 to 8 times, all well balanced meals,

give us a better idea of the timeframe of school/work or whatever you do!!!
along with your finance, and what you can afford!

I know its alot of shit, but if you are serious about doing this right, you cant miss anything

Peace

TRUEsoldier said:
Bro you gotta give alot more info than that, for a good critique!!!

dont ever skip breakfast if you can eat a real meal instead of a shake then do so!

outline your work our routine better, cuz if you plan on doing alot of cardio, you will deffinatly have a hell of a time trying to gain weight!!!

Be more specific about your diet, not just "lunch time.. eat a sub or meat sandwich or whatever.. that has protein.. go home and eat more healthy stuff.. "

You need to eat 6 to 8 times, all well balanced meals,

give us a better idea of the timeframe of school/work or whatever you do!!!
along with your finance, and what you can afford!

I know its alot of shit, but if you are serious about doing this right, you cant miss anything

Peace

I agree. For me the main thing seems to be getting the food in. Ive always been more into eating a few large meals a day along with 1/2 gallon of milk and some high protein snacks like peanut butter, beef jerky, and cheese. Usually I only eat one large meal a day and maybe a shake, milk and the foods I mentioned. The snacks and milk could really be divided up into seperate meals, but my only concern is getting them in. My old bulking diet was really good though, but I doubt I could keep it all down these days, even if I could afford it. Either way, Ive made some good gains on my current diet.
I try to get atleast 200 grams of protein these days, but dont even get that consistently these days. A bad digestive system doesnt help either. Some more information would be helpful though. You didnt give much to critique. Keep it up

Top Bottom