Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Deadlift Bar Path...

BRUTAL.....dude, I loved watching that. Loved the psych routine also...

RAW....no straps...

BELT?

Garage lift also...way to go.

Thanks for the vid. I'm saving it.

callthedoctor said:
BRUTAL.....dude, I loved watching that. Loved the psych routine also...

RAW....no straps...

BELT?

Garage lift also...way to go.

Thanks for the vid. I'm saving it.

NO belt, I do all my gym lifts raw to help with the Strongman Events more. On contest day or while during events, I wear everything that I have both to help my numbers, and the wear and tear on my body.

B True

Robert Jan said:
you can never truely mimic your form with an empty barb

I agree...

I've been telling everyone who trains with me here that they need to take more heavy weights 90%+ more often on deads because the form changes so much as you get heavier. I do not feel that one can practice perfect 1RM form while doing VERY light weights.

B True

Love that video brother!! Your intensity is inspirational as FUCK!! VERY impressive lift to say the least!! Keep it up brother!!

Forge said:
Freakin awesome Clint. I struggle more with 315 than you do with 691!

It just takes time my friend.

Remember that only a couple months ago...315 wasn't even an option for me with my torn hamstring.

Look at the tough road ahead as a challenge...not an obstacle.

B True

Look at the tough road ahead as a challenge...not an obstacle.

Very well put, all it takes is time and tenacity and you can do almost anything.

That was an awesome vid Clint, the pull looked a lot tighter than the last one and made the lift look easy! :)

SublimeZM said:
haha that was awsome...i love how psyched up you made yourself. whoevers daughter that was was probably sitting there in horror haha

Thanks...I was actually a little scared to be honest. I tore my hamstring pulling 640 so anything at or above that...really gets in my head. Just an injury that sticks in my brain and I fear that I have to fix. I am yet to pull and not think about it at some point.

I do get a little crazy when I lift and especially when I do events. I like to growl, bark, yell, spit...whatever gets me feeling midevil. I have always believed that if you want to be a good deadlifter that you also have to be a little crazy as well.

I was really suprised that Mattie sat there so quietly. Being afraid that I was going to scare her, I made sure to go over and sit next to her when I was done and explain why I put chalk on my hands. She was holding my chalk bucket for me in between sets:)

B True

Top Bottom