Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you guys do cardio???

TC2

I usually hit the treadmill 5 days a week with extreme intensity, almost full speed for 20 min.

problem is that i'm wiped out afterwards lose the motivation and time to hit the weights also.

Fuck...think 3 days a week would be enough???

I have a hard time eating right before bed and then agaion when I wake up unless I do cardio............plus, it keeps me lean through bulking stages..........never over 10%

JKurz1 said:
I do it 7 days a week......NEVER BEFORE TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely. No cardio beforel lifting.

I go 2 or three times a week, 20-30 minutes, med intenstity post workout. Then I run for 30 minutes on one off night per week. So far that seems to be balancing out my atrocious diet of late.

Not enough but I shoot for 2-3 hours/week.

Used to be never but when I start back up in 2 weeks it'll be 3x/week interval stuff on a treadmill

I'm cutting currently and diet is definitely more important than how often I do cardio...cardio just gives you that extra boost and keeps your lungs/heart in shape.

My cardio schedule is:

3x per week - hardly ever on a lifting day - and even then 8 hours after lifting. Depending on my schedule I aim for either 20min of high intensity intervals or an hour of medium intensity. I also started going to a spinning class once a week.

Top Bottom