Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, Test E log

sliperynoodle

Hello everyone, I have been lurking on this site for a while and have finally figured out a safe cycle and decided to do somewhat of a log. I hope this is in the right section and I am somewhat nervous to do the first shot. I will be updating this log weekly if not more often to cite strength increases and bodyweight increases. A little background,
Height: 5'10
Weight: 185
bench:175 (seems weak)
Deadlift: 225
Squat: 185

My goals are to weigh in the 200 range and seriously increase my bench which seems to be my weakest point, I have a big chest just cannot get that weight up no matter what I do.

Cycle
Test Enanthate 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks (pin 250mon/250 thurs)
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD for the whole cycle (preloaded a couple days)
PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20 following 2 weeks after final shot
(safe and simple first cycle)

My Diet; 5000+ cals, protein 200g+, carbs 200g+, fat 50g+

Split - Feel free to critique I have changed my split up many times from a 3 day to 4 day to 5 day split, if you think yours works better please tell me, this is just one that iv currently use
Day 1 Chest (flat,incline, flys...etc)
Day 2 Back (deadlift, rows...etc)
Day 3 Arms (bis/tris)
Day 4 Legs/Shoulders

Did my first shot today
Shot 1ml or 1cc or 250mg of test enanthate into my left glute using a 23gx1.5inch pin. I injected it most of the way stopping about a quarter inch before the end just in case it broke off so i would have something to grab onto. I aspirated, saw a little bubble, then injected slowly. WAS PAINLESS. I am very relieved and the needle slid in no problem I barely pushed. At first I felt a little weird and my lower back felt a little pressure and so did my ass cheek. I worked out about an hour after the shot and now im writing this a couple hours after the gym and I feel no pain or soreness whatso ever. I will see tommorow I hope im not sore and that there were no problems.

Forgot to add that I went to a local gym and had my bodyfat taken with a caliper, they said around 8% which seems too good to be true

in. what size to you get your vials in? and do you use alcohol on the area before and after?

Hey slipery where you at man.
Post up and tell us what you been up.
Updates wanted here bro!

Top Bottom