Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balance Fighter's Is Getting Ripped For Summer Cycle Log

Turns out that I had strep throat. Because of the strep I broke out in these crazy hives all over the place. Not fun at all! So I got on some antibiotics and steroids from the doc and am feeling a lot better. The hives are still there and bothering me. Diet has been in the gutter lately just haven't been able to eat enough. Today was my first day back in the gym since Monday. All things considering had a pretty decent workout. Just did an exercise for each muscle part to get back in the swing of things. I was really surprised how light the weights felt. The time off prob didn't hurt me and I could have used it anyway been going pretty hard for the last four months or so. I decided to keep running the cycle. I lost a week pretty much but will see how it turns out

Went in and did legs today. I am still covered in hives which was an allergic reaction to the strep throat so I wasn't able to do any cardio or I would have been itching like crazy. My head wasn't really into. Just been frustrated that I got sick. Had a decent workout though and tried to do some super setting to make up for the lack of cardio

Squats
135 x 10
10 pull ups
30 push ups
225 x 10
10 pull ups
30 push ups
315 x 15
10 pull ups
30 push ups
315 x 15
10 pull ups
30 push ups
405 x 8
315 x 10
drop set
225 x 20

5 sets of calf raised at 20 reps
4 sets of extensions at 12 reps

Hopefully these damn hives are cleared up enough tomorrow so I can kill it on some cardio. Feel like I am starting to get some strength so will see what my bench looks like tomorrow

Top Bottom