Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

Why would anyone laugh??? Insecurities do nothing but slow a girl down. I think you have a pretty darn good base to start so get that chin up!!!! U dont even wanna see where I started at!!!!! I think I have a pic from Jan. in my gallery somewhere... it should make you more confident thats for sure! Just wanna say good luck and you came to the right place!!!

:)

Thank you!!
I would just shred my ass and thight in the kitchen right now..
Let me post how my day went yesterday:

Breakfast: 1 oat-english muffin, 1tsp canola mayo, 2 eggs, half a slice of turkey bacon, 1 cup light soymilk. 2 hours later 1 of my oatmeal cookies 3/4 cup of light soymilk. Gym: streching, biking 8mins, deadlift on step pad with 2 20pounds dumbell 16x4, there is this machine I can hook my ankles in, support by hip and raise the upper body, 3x15 with 12pounds on neck, power legpress on back 30Pounds+the machine itself, 4x10, Smith machine 90° sitting with 25Pound+machine itself, 2 different kinds of legpress, 1 with 120pounds 3x15 than 2x10X140, other machine 3 different kinds of tensions x 3x 70-90Pounds. Legcurl 75P.x3x12, sitting calf 60x3x12 then 70x2x10, 15 mins elliptical (I usually do 20 but I had to leave), stretching. Right after 1 cookie and 1 coffe with 3 spelnda and 3tbsp skim milk, after 1.5 hours I wasn't really hungry, however ate chicken fajita only chicken, 2tbsp black bean, 1 tsp sour cream, 2tbsp guacamole mixed with lettuce, 7tortilla chips and salsa, redwine. After 2 hours 1/2 slice of turkey bacon half a cup of light soymil. Went to sleep 2 hours later. I couldn't fell asleep for long, I even heard my stomach grumbling and almost went out to eat something.

:arty: Welcome to EF! :arty:
I agree with what the ladies have said and I think you'll cut nicely. You're already smaller than me so why would I be laughing? (Now hand over the bacon. :chomp: :velvett: )

Breakfast:
1 oat-english muffin,
1tsp canola mayo,
2 eggs,
half a slice of turkey bacon,
1 cup light soymilk.
2 hours later 1 of my oatmeal cookies
3/4 cup of light soymilk.

You got a recipe for those cookies?

Are they healthy or is that a diet splurg?

....and how the heck do you eat half a piece of bacon? :chomp:

It takes a lot of balls to post up the befores and no one would ever laugh be proud of who you are and where you are going to take yourself. Also you have a tiny little waist I am sure you will shape up nicely :)

You have a fantastic base to start from -- here's the thing - if you are new to this stuff, you will see results fast because your body is what you were born w/ plus what your lifestyle is. If your lifestyle doens't have the focused diet & training, then it will be stimulated by this. Also its not like you have a lot of "bodyfat" from your lifestyle - I think your worst enemy (as is mine) is estrogenic fat. That is annoying as shit but you just keep plugging away at it, increase your muscle mass to reduce the overall bodyfat ratio and tighten up everything and whatever you have left looks sooo much better and will serve you better over time as well!

Welcome to the fun!

Top Bottom