Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

Sassy69 said:
There's nothing terrible about 1 tiny little yolk. I usually do 1 whole egg + the rest whites. Don't be scared of fats if they are good quality fats.

I can't stand the texture of the yolk in a hard-boiled egg. That's why I give it to the dog. If it's cooked any other way - no problem.

myd said:
Hi everyone!
well, yesterday I got so depressed by end of the day... I guess I am going to be the same today, I just put all the foods in on Fitday and it seems like still a lots of fat, I dont even know what I do wrong. I barely ate something..http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=myid

It's the turkey bacon. It's evil. I too have been summoned by the call of the turkey bacon.

Can you switch it out with some other protein source?

Aaahhh. I'll leave the turkey bacon for cheat days. Thanks

So do you think sushi -roll- is OK? What about canned/frozen corn and popcorn?

myd said:
Aaahhh. I'll leave the turkey bacon for cheat days. Thanks

So do you think sushi -roll- is OK? What about canned/frozen corn and popcorn?

Compare the food label of corn to a green veggie that you like. I don't know about the sushi roll thingy I only eat fish that's cooked.

1 cup corn has
605 calories,
8g fat,
124g carbs,
15g protein

1 cup green beans
44 calories
1/2 g fat
10 g carbs
2g protein

the corn has approximately 13 times the amount of calories of the green beans. I could eat 13 cups of green beans and get the same amount of calories.......and after 13 cups I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be hungry either. It's all about choices and that's the hardest part for me. Figuring out what I can switch with what.

Did you only eat 816 calories ALL DAY yesterday? That's not enough, girl!!!!!

Mayo has TONS of fat in it - that's really all it is. Get the lite stuff.

Que, SG, thanks!

So no corn, eventhough it has more protein in than greens?I use canola oil mayo from Whole foods, not regular like Kraft. I only eat max a teaspoon when I do eat it.

myd said:
Que, SG, thanks!

So no corn, eventhough it has more protein in than greens?I use canola oil mayo from Whole foods, not regular like Kraft. I only eat max a teaspoon when I do eat it.
The corn has more protein but eating the greens gives you enough wiggle room in your diet that you could ADD protein of some nature to that meal. Example: you could have green beans & chicken for a meal *OR* just the corn. Which meal will make you feel fuller and more satisfied?

I buy Fat Free Miracle Whip.

Do you feel like you are getting enough to eat? Cals seem low. turkey bacon is evil! Are you really eating a full cup of turkey bacon? If not, adjust it to slices and that will make a difference. Did you want to add muscle? Protein, protein, and protein. Protein should be the larger of the pie right now instead of fat. Cottage cheese is good source with low fat (I eat the 2% milkfat) and I find it very filling. But, i am FAR from being an expert. I am in the same boat with you. Hope you know how to paddle!!

Top Bottom