Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

I tried to break ths up for easier reading ... :rose:
myd said:
Thank you!!
I would just shred my ass and thight in the kitchen right now..
Let me post how my day went yesterday:

MEAL 1 Breakfast: 1 oat-english muffin, 1tsp canola mayo, 2 eggs, half a slice of turkey bacon, 1 cup light soymilk.

MEAL 2 2 hours later 1 of my oatmeal cookies 3/4 cup of light soymilk.

TRAIN Gym:
streching,
biking 8mins,
deadlift on step pad with 2 20pounds dumbell 16x4,
there is this machine I can hook my ankles in, support by hip and raise the upper body, 3x15 with 12pounds on neck
power legpress on back 30Pounds+the machine itself, 4x10,
Smith machine 90° sitting with 25Pound+machine itself,
2 different kinds of legpress, 1 with 120pounds 3x15 than 2x10X140, other machine 3 different kinds of tensions x 3x 70-90Pounds.

Legcurl 75P.x3x12,
sitting calf 60x3x12 then 70x2x10,
15 mins elliptical (I usually do 20 but I had to leave),
stretching.

MEAL 3 - Right after 1 cookie and 1 coffe with 3 spelnda and 3tbsp skim milk,

MEAL 4 - after 1.5 hours I wasn't really hungry, however ate chicken fajita only chicken, 2tbsp black bean, 1 tsp sour cream, 2tbsp guacamole mixed with lettuce, 7tortilla chips and salsa, redwine.

MEAL 5 - After 2 hours 1/2 slice of turkey bacon half a cup of light soymil.

Went to sleep 2 hours later. I couldn't fell asleep for long

I even heard my stomach grumbling and almost went out to eat something.
Can you plug these into www.fitday.com lets see what you're eating :)

It's Free

Welcome to EF huney, :) As the ladies said we would never laugh at you, it takes alot of courage to post up before pics, and ask for help to get to where you want to be. We'll help you get to be where you want to be, but it's more important for you to be happy in your own skin, and satisfied with yourself.

Like Buns said plug your food into fitday so we can see how the calories and marco breakdown are looking. Just real quick I'd say drop the bacon for 1 and replace it with some egg whites. I would also drop the soymilk because it looks like you hold on to alot of your bodyfat in estrogen deposit locations and soymilk isn't possible to be to good for that, just give it a try and see if it does anything for you.

I didn't respond to your pm cause I'm responding here, hope that's ok huney :)

I admire you for posting up the now pics. I don't have the courage to do that because I make myself laugh! You have a very nice base to start at. Welcome and read all that you can. These ladies are great! And don't be afraid to play with the big boys in the other areas as well. This is a great place to be!

Thanks for everyone for the support!It's good to know there are people behind me. :bikinimom

Wow!
I am checking what I ate today on fitday (since it's after midnight it put it in the next day..) I thought I was OK with protein but it was only 26% Carb-Fat37%. I couldn't find elliptical exercise there which I mostly do, and soybean (edamame) The sushi roll I ate was regular size with salmon and avocado.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=myid
The dates are Monday and Tuesday this week but I wrote the journal late, I'll make the changes later on the dates.

I also had 26 mins of biking and 22 mins of elliptical +stretching today.

What did I do wrong today and yesterday?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Re: *myd* body sculpt

How do I eat half a slice of turkey bacon? You you, it is a long, about a foot slice of meet and I cut it half. :) It is fatfree anyway, or at least 90% as far as remember from the package.

Oatmeal cookie recipe:
Everything should be about 1:1 .. but I vary with more oatmeal (if you do so make sure you put ground nuts in there or peanut butter)
1 cup of oatmeal
1 cup of flour (I used whole wheet, no white at home but I would use it b/c of the baking soda/powder)
1/4 tsp baking powder+soda mixed in with the flour
3 tbsp or to taste sugar -brown or Splenda
pinch salt
1.5" rectangle melted butter
1 egg
Raisns, some dried cherries or cranberries if you like
Peanuts, chopped
I enriched it last time with peanutbutter 1tbsp
1 tbsp poppy seed
mix it well, if to lumpish pour skim milk in slowly, spoon it over to cookiesheet, it will raise a bit if you put more flour in then oatmeal.

350°F 20-25mins

It's pretty chunky and it fills be well.

I have another good cookie recipe, good for people with flour problems..I've never ate this when I was on diet because I put real sugar in, maybe it would be working as 50-50..

1 cup of peanutbutter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
mix, spoon to cookiesheet, won't raise. After done you may put some preserves on (sugarfree)
350°F 20mins or as desired
:beer:

Last edited:
Darn, that is a lot of fat for the first of the day (that was just part of it right?). That hard boiled egg is really high. But, I am in the same boat. Didn't realize how much fat was in things! Sucks don't it?

msam76 said:
Darn, that is a lot of fat for the first of the day (that was just part of it right?). That hard boiled egg is really high. But, I am in the same boat. Didn't realize how much fat was in things! Sucks don't it?
That's why I don't eat the egg yolks. I give those to the dog. ;)

myd - thanks for the recipe's. I could eat a pound of bacon with no problem, fat free, turkey bacon, wouldn't matter - it it tasted like bacon I could consume large quantities with no problem! (Yet another reason why my butt has it's own zip code.)

This morning after peepee :) I discovered a scale here at home, surprisingly not just a regular scale.

I am 110.5 ponds and 25% BF.

This week I am gonna drink the rest of my soymilk and eat my bread-stuff, when there is no more like that, I only will swellow such things on my cheat days.
God, I am depressed..

I am not sure about my sushi..
Going to eat 3 eggs w/o yolk. (my favorite part)

myd said:
This morning after peepee :) I discovered a scale here at home, surprisingly not just a regular scale.

I am 110.5 ponds and 25% BF.

This week I am gonna drink the rest of my soymilk and eat my bread-stuff, when there is no more like that, I only will swellow such things on my cheat days.
God, I am depressed..

I am not sure about my sushi..
Going to eat 3 eggs w/o yolk. (my favorite part)

I took the plunge this morning and ate only the egg whites. before, I was scrambling 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg. But today I threw out all the yolk. the yolk was my favorite part of the egg. But, suprisingly, I didn't miss it! egg whites alone tasted pretty good

There's nothing terrible about 1 tiny little yolk. I usually do 1 whole egg + the rest whites. Don't be scared of fats if they are good quality fats.

Top Bottom