Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Write my dating profile

I'd stay away from pet pics.. So many guys do that and it's geighness. Blue is so right...what's up with the fish pics?? Lol I've seen guys put up professionally taken dog pics. Don't put any vehicle pics either.

Got a few other thoughts for ya but will write when I'm not on my phone.

its funny, I was just about to say rock climbing or rappelling

probably because I love rock climbing and rappelling though

car tinkering sucks...animal welfare is ok to a point but more like a ..I took my dog hiking route
dudes too nurturing and I wonder if hes a fag.

hahah maybe that's because I would see that and be like, yeah no thanks. I'm not even pretending to act like I'm willing to try that. Plus it does give off this earthy/outdoorsy/granola crunchy type of vibe for some reason? I realize that's ridiculous, now. Lol

its funny, I was just about to say rock climbing or rappelling

probably because I love rock climbing and rappelling though

car tinkering sucks...animal welfare is ok to a point but more like a ..I took my dog hiking route
dudes too nurturing and I wonder if hes a fag.

Well the one that stocks out is from one of my ex's. Her 8 yr old would lie, hit the animals when no one was looking, and I believe was genuinely evil. Just like her mother turned out to be. I'm sure that's where she gets it and I honestly feel bad for her. She's gonna have a though life. Her mother was/is a pathological liar. Good times!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

hahah maybe that's because I would see that and be like, yeah no thanks. I'm not even pretending to act like I'm willing to try that. Plus it does give off this earthy/outdoorsy/granola crunchy type of vibe for some reason? I realize that's ridiculous, now. Lol

I concur, I'd be like ah fuck he'll wanna be outdoors hiking, trailing, climbing and shit, hr might also fall and crack his head/spine, fuck that lolol

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

holy crap, you both suck..haha

I like a man with a little risky behavior...course I have fucking terrible taste in men ...so proceed without me

and fuck obama fucking up this thread/quotes/life!!

I met a guy many months ago who was seriously hot and rich. He is type A and always on the go. (let's go boating, to vegas, out too eat, to a show....) Went to his house for dinner (amazing home), and told me about his ex who was 15 yrs younger than him (he is 50) and that she was in rehab 6 times for alcohol before he met her. He went on to say the police were at his house once a month because she is manic and attacked him and his family and grown kids would disown him if he went back to her.
He thought it was "odd that I was a veg head" and not sure he could date me, but apparently had I been manic with an addiction, I would be appealing. ...haha! Txt me day and night asking me out for dinners... I stopped contact with him because all his ex's (including his ex wife) were all mentally ill and that says a lot about him. He also started to txt me about other hot women he was seeing to get me jealous. He owns 2 of Canada's largest co's and he has the emotional level of a child. Hot as hell though.....pewww! NO, no sex.

Met another guy who asked me if I was able to give him sex 4 times a day if we got serious....I RAN!!!!

Top Bottom