Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Write my dating profile

I concur, I'd be like ah fuck he'll wanna be outdoors hiking, trailing, climbing and shit, hr might also fall and crack his head/spine, fuck that lolol

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Yeah many guys on sites always say they are into these things..I;m 47, I am ain't climbing shit. I will work out 90 mins a day then I want a foot rub

Keep it short and sweet.

"Looking for a bish that likes vibrant sleeve tattoos, ridin in my Range, countin phat stacks, and grabbin a 2 for 20 at the Bees."

holy crap, you both suck..haha

I like a man with a little risky behavior...course I have fucking terrible taste in men ...so proceed without me

and fuck obama fucking up this thread/quotes/life!!

That's the other angle hardrock could take. There's a group of women who like that risk-taker/bad boy who they believe they (and only they) can reign-in.

Some of those girls can be a ton of fun, but they overlap with the "I must fix him" group -- and those types can get old quickly.

yeah I was never interested in reigning anyone in..i wanted to go along for the ride and man did that get me in trouble more than once.

I am part of the "fix it" group though

got some self loathing, woman hating, mommy issues??! ..I'm your girl!!

hahahahaha!

Not to over-generalize, but those are the girls that guys reminisce about decades later.

My father taught me this: "Son, there are women you can live with and women that make wife worth living. And the usually aren't the same woman."

hahahahaha!

Not to over-generalize, but those are the girls that guys reminisce about decades later.

My father taught me this: "Son, there are women you can live with and women that make wife worth living. And the usually aren't the same woman."

*life

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me with a baseball bat.

(and fuck you pick3, no pics are available)

Top Bottom