Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Write my dating profile

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Gonna give the online dating bit a try. I suck at writing shit. So write me up so the pants drop and the emails don't stop. I have my utmost faith in you guys. Do right by me and Pick will blow ya.

Also, what's a good free and a good pay site?

Thanks jerks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I'm in... but I need to know your goals first:

1-10 scale... 1 = soul mate and 10 = day-by-day fuck buddy.

What are you looking for?

(and yes, I made the higher score the correct answer, but if you are a SWV you can always give me a number less than 5)

Dude, this is gonna sound mean but uh, you need to shoot for stupid cause if she meets you and there is NO WAY you could have written that profile she's going to think you lied to her and that will be the end of that.

Just saying :whatever:

If you really, really can't express yourself in the written word get someone who knows you well IRL to help you out, not the people on this board, who don't know you from shit.

Gotta write your own profile rob, this isnt some request for meatheads to design your own cycle for you.

I still believe you should let us help you. Don't listen to the haters!

There can be vast differences between the written and spoken word. Some of the best writers in the world are the worst presenters.

Tell us your goal, and we'll help you put it in writing.

Top Bottom