Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Write my dating profile

I never dated women with kids for very long, too much downside the longer you string her along. And at some point you have to meet the kids if its not explicitly a fuck-only arrangement. And i dont meet kids.

I never dated women with kids for very long, too much downside the longer you string her along. And at some point you have to meet the kids if its not explicitly a fuck-only arrangement. And i dont meet kids.

I've heard so many guys say that.

For some reason, a kid wouldn't bother me in the slightest way. I wouldn't want to deal with a problem child, but anything within a fairly broad "normal" range would be fine.

Don't bother me if a woman has kids as long as they are well behaved and not an infant.

Last relationship, she had a very sweet 10 yr old daughter that adored me. The shitty part is, when the relationship is over with mom, you lose it with the kid too. That's the main reason I guess I would be hesitant.

Otherwise, good shit here. Keep em coming!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

^^^ all spectacular advice.

Especially the pet thing. One snake or iguana and you'll be stuck with dating your palm for the next five years.

Nan:

What do we need to do about his hobbies or interests? It can't be anything weird, like collecting Star Wars action figures. But I don't want him to go the bleeding heart route either -- isn't working in a soup kitchen or habitat for humanity kind of cliche now?

Outdoors would be kinda cool. Maybe make him a rock climber? Or is that too Earthy and granola-munching?

Car tinkering can be manly, but is that a little too much of a grease monkey?

Sports could be bad... no chick wants to be a sports widow during XYZ season.

I'm stumped here. What's a good panty-dropping activity or interest?

Sports is bad/car tinkering is bad too. Rock climbing is no good. I really like the suggestion you had about the development center. I think that's a winner.

its funny, I was just about to say rock climbing or rappelling

probably because I love rock climbing and rappelling though

car tinkering sucks...animal welfare is ok to a point but more like a ..I took my dog hiking route
dudes too nurturing and I wonder if hes a fag.

any science without a giant ego is pretty hot

though I did have an engineer stalker in my twenties and that was pretty weird :(

Top Bottom