Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Write my dating profile

Hrm.... maybe he could volunteer time at his local entrepreneurial development center. Something like this:

Welcome to KEC

He could talk about how good <Insert City Here> has been to him and that he wants to give something back by helping entrepreneurs get their ideas off the ground. And while he may not be the next Donald Trump or Bill Gates (show some humility there...), he does believe some of his life experiences in business could help people better their own lives and create jobs in the community.

I don't know if I like that one yet or not.

committed relationship = fuck friend.

Oh the men I met in the past on dating sites....I could write a book. Whatever you do, don't post pics of you catching fish, your bike, you chest......men who do that are creepy as shit.

Just be honest like "Not sure what I want, checking it out, looking to meet some new friends and maybe hang out and see where it goes"
Women like simple.
Some men write a novel which no one reads.

If you want a solid woman, just be real....simple

committed relationship = fuck friend.

Oh the men I met in the past on dating sites....I could write a book. Whatever you do, don't post pics of you catching fish, your bike, you chest......men who do that are creepy as shit.

Just be honest like "Not sure what I want, checking it out, looking to meet some new friends and maybe hang out and see where it goes"
Women like simple.
Some men write a novel which no one reads.

If you want a solid woman, just be real....simple

One of my best friends used to do that on Match.com

He'd post a profile picture of himself with his shirt off. It was the cheesiest shit I've ever seen.

But he explained it to me this way: That gets rid of all the good girls. The only ones who respond are the skanks that just want to hook-up -- and that was all he was interested in.

It was genius. Pure genius.

And then by total coincidence, a huge customer of mine described almost exactly the same thing. Even though the two never met, their strategies were almost identical and they had very similar results.

One of my best friends used to do that on Match.com

He'd post a profile picture of himself with his shirt off. It was the cheesiest shit I've ever seen.

But he explained it to me this way: That gets rid of all the good girls. The only ones who respond are the skanks that just want to hook-up -- and that was all he was interested in.

It was genius. Pure genius.

And then by total coincidence, a huge customer of mine described almost exactly the same thing. Even though the two never met, their strategies were almost identical and they had very similar results.

I can attest to the efficacy of said strategy as well

^^^ all spectacular advice.

Especially the pet thing. One snake or iguana and you'll be stuck with dating your palm for the next five years.

Nan:

What do we need to do about his hobbies or interests? It can't be anything weird, like collecting Star Wars action figures. But I don't want him to go the bleeding heart route either -- isn't working in a soup kitchen or habitat for humanity kind of cliche now?

Outdoors would be kinda cool. Maybe make him a rock climber? Or is that too Earthy and granola-munching?

Car tinkering can be manly, but is that a little too much of a grease monkey?

Sports could be bad... no chick wants to be a sports widow during XYZ season.

I'm stumped here. What's a good panty-dropping activity or interest?
5-axis engineering? ;)

Hobbies: You like animals, going to parks, aquariums, etc. you like technology such as tablets and cellphones yet you're not a lot into the whole "gaming" concept. Sports, you like swimming and golf *insert sport you don't have to drag her into watching or playing*, you enjoy occasional boxing/UFC maybe. You also like running 5k (try attending a couple of local ones that support things such as child welfare, adoption, animals, local high school, community services, etc)

Ho lee fuk, I just read this whole thread and I'm glad I'm married with kids. Thx for this, made my day.

Also, go for the 30+ year old women. If they've been single this long then they are most likely career focused and don't have time to date around.

Or they're 30 something, coming off of their first divorce of two working parents with kids that just didn't work out. They're now single moms, working, and haven't been laid for a while, so they want to fuck, and they will get right to the point no bullshitting around. Nice dinner, bottle of wine, after dinner drinks, great conversation and you'll be fucking at your place after a couple hours.

5-axis engineering? ;)

Hobbies: You like animals, going to parks, aquariums, etc. you like technology such as tablets and cellphones yet you're not a lot into the whole "gaming" concept. Sports, you like swimming and golf *insert sport you don't have to drag her into watching or playing*, you enjoy occasional boxing/UFC maybe. You also like running 5k (try attending a couple of local ones that support things such as child welfare, adoption, animals, local high school, community services, etc)

Damn... more great ideas.

Even the UFC angle works, if you state on the front-end how it can be barbaric. Maybe you could bill it as more of a primal thrill.

And definitely no gaming. That will shut down a vag faster than a yeast infection.

Also, go for the 30+ year old women. If they've been single this long then they are most likely career focused and don't have time to date around.

Or they're 30 something, coming off of their first divorce of two working parents with kids that just didn't work out. They're now single moms, working, and haven't been laid for a while, so they want to fuck, and they will get right to the point no bullshitting around. Nice dinner, bottle of wine, after dinner drinks, great conversation and you'll be fucking at your place after a couple hours.

There's definitely a 27-35 year old single mom segment that's DTF. And I totally agree that they don't want to fuck around -- they're strictly business.

Here are the challenges with that crowd:

1) It's a good way to catch something. Those women recycle a lot.

2) About the moment things get nice and routine, you'll get the: "Where is this going? We're either moving forward or backing up" talk.

3) Invariably you'll get the "Little Johnny sure could use a father figure" speech.

Having said all that, a woman with kids wouldn't stop me from dating her in the least. It's a package deal.

Top Bottom