Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Write my dating profile

LOL @ threatening to tell the goobermint about EF. Its easily the most massive website of its kind and has been around since 1995 or something, and based in NYC. Yes Im sure the gov't jaw will drop once you drop that huge revelation on them.

Hey I think I will call obama and tell him all about how drugs are coming in from mexico, Im sure he will jump up and act fast on it.

Alright, enough of this asshole. Now back to what's important. Me. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

No, you couldn't pay me to go back to my 20s.

Couldn't even PAY me. Not any dollar amount. I love my 30s and it just keeps getting better. I can't imagine a man actually wanting anyone that young unless they were that young themselves. That's just me, personally.

wtf?

Alright, enough of this asshole. Now back to what's important. Me. :)

Agreed. Let's get started. Remember this is a first-draft, and it will change dozens of times before we find something you like.

If you were wanting a young, self-destructive wild-ass 20-something that half-way expects you to bang her best friend and give her crabs, we'd do the "tormented bad-boy soul" which is a special case of the "fixer-upper".

We could try the "total package" sell, but that can be hard to pull-off. That takes stacks and cars and suave and couth and taste and valor and that's just a lot of work.

We should position you as a "diamond in the rough" type. Here's your back-story:

You've had your fill of casual dating and just gave up all together a few years ago. You took the time and focused on your health, career and friendships -- and it has really paid off. You feel really good about where you are right now. You really enjoy your personal-time activities and you love your job, but there is one thing missing -- finding that right person for you.

You know you are capable of giving the right partner so much more of yourself. In your young and foolish days, you mistakenly believed that a relationship was all about you but now you know the happiest people are those who can give more than they receive. Your parents showed you the way with their relationship, and now you understand the wisdom of the love and support they've shown each other over the last 50 years.

You're also excited to be dating again because you feel like your financial house is in order. While you've been economically stable for the last decade, you have the confidence now that you can provide well for a family when the time comes.

Really your only downside is that you can be a little hard to get to know at first. You're a little reserved, which is peculiar to you since you are so social in the gym and at work. You've spent the last 25 years in the gym and while you certainly aren't a "gym rat", to do enjoy the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and exercise. Your ideal partner could participate with you in both your fitness interests and your love of the outdoors.

------

We could also write you a more outgoing, swinging-dick, life-of-the-party profile but:

1) There will be thousands of those out there to compete with.

2) It may get you a bunch of party girls, and it is my understanding that you are a SWV right now.

------------------

Edit Request: We do need to make it a little more alpha though. It's just hard to do alpha and not slip into swinging-dick.

Very nice.

A little background. Got out of a ltr a few months back. Parents got divorced 30 yrs ago. Outside of that its pretty dead on for someone I've never met.

Re$me$mber adding you're in that website and not another because you are tired of the other sites being so vasual and you are looking for an actual comitment

remember a pic with sis or mom in profile pics, hopefully at wedding or holiday

Re$me$mber adding you're in that website and not another because you are tired of the other sites being so vasual and you are looking for an actual comitment

remember a pic with sis or mom in profile pics, hopefully at wedding or holiday

Good advice!

Don't mention ltr. LTR = baggage to most women.

And you need a back story on your parents. Wimminz these days are sometimes told that men who didn't grow - up in happily - married homes are damaged goods.

And great advice on the pic of mom and/or sister. Mommy's boy = bad, but some women are taught that a guy who is good to his mom will be good to a GF or wife.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Don't mention ltr. LTR = baggage to most women.

And you need a back story on your parents. Wimminz these days are sometimes told that men who didn't grow - up in happily - married homes are damaged goods.

And great advice on the pic of mom and/or sister. Mommy's boy = bad, but some women are taught that a guy who is good to his mom will be good to a GF or wife.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Any non creepy family portrait pic will score him points, extra points if it's a holiday, wedding or birthday. Also pics of men and dad or men and brother can be good too, drives a point of solid family relationship and values for most women.

Post up a pic with your cant/dog, if you don't have one borrow one, do NOT I repeat do NOT use other pets specially not reptiles.

Post up a pic of something related to work, it shows you're not a jobless loser, you're active in the workforce

Plunk is right on the money about LTR, don't say a word, don't literally write out you are looking for LTR or commitment, most women know you're just writing it because it's what they want to hear, instead take the touchy feely route, describe looking for someone you can really have a nice time with, go out, have a conversation, have dinner, catch a movie and yet try something different sometimes too, bitches will be like "OMG me too he's just like me!" lolol

Any non creepy family portrait pic will score him points, extra points if it's a holiday, wedding or birthday. Also pics of men and dad or men and brother can be good too, drives a point of solid family relationship and values for most women.

Post up a pic with your cant/dog, if you don't have one borrow one, do NOT I repeat do NOT use other pets specially not reptiles.

Post up a pic of something related to work, it shows you're not a jobless loser, you're active in the workforce

Plunk is right on the money about LTR, don't say a word, don't literally write out you are looking for LTR or commitment, most women know you're just writing it because it's what they want to hear, instead take the touchy feely route, describe looking for someone you can really have a nice time with, go out, have a conversation, have dinner, catch a movie and yet try something different sometimes too, bitches will be like "OMG me too he's just like me!" lolol

^^^ all spectacular advice.

Especially the pet thing. One snake or iguana and you'll be stuck with dating your palm for the next five years.

Nan:

What do we need to do about his hobbies or interests? It can't be anything weird, like collecting Star Wars action figures. But I don't want him to go the bleeding heart route either -- isn't working in a soup kitchen or habitat for humanity kind of cliche now?

Outdoors would be kinda cool. Maybe make him a rock climber? Or is that too Earthy and granola-munching?

Car tinkering can be manly, but is that a little too much of a grease monkey?

Sports could be bad... no chick wants to be a sports widow during XYZ season.

I'm stumped here. What's a good panty-dropping activity or interest?

Top Bottom