Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would like to say thankyou...

Stubby

to all on here who helped me both directly and indirectly to sculpt an diet and training plan...

I am now into my 6th week and I am very pleased with results thus far... my strength gains have been excellent and the definition of my pecs and other major muscles is good too. Its amazing looking back at a photo taken 3 months ago... to me looking now I dont see a difference but when comparing photos its amazing what can be achieved.

I've even managed to loose a bit of fat (or maybe the extra muscle has filled me out a little) Ive been using flax and Xenadrine and have been doing lots of cardio recently and heavy weight low reps.

The puzzeling thing is ive dropped from 14stone 5 to 14stone 2 (always weight first thing in the morning).

So, what I'm doing seems to be working for me at the moment so again... a big "THANKYOU"!

cheers

STUBS

Oh, did'nt really say what I meant by puzzled... what I meant was I seem to have lost fat and look more chisled (if ya know what I mean) but still weigh rougly the same... i spose its down to the muscle weighing more that fat thing... dont car anyways... im looking good... ill be sure to post some body shots soon so you can see have you have created:)

fanx again guys and gals:)

STUBS

Oh, almost forgot... WATER WATER WATER... Im drinking the office out of mineral water at the moment... I swear I drink one of those barrells a day:p LOL

good job...keep up the good work..
remember: he who quit, shall be he who lives in misery
Mr.X:cool:

Thanks Mr.X. I was quite depressed a few months ago because of the way I looked... now, Ive also gained more self confidence and also, another bonus... I get tired at a bout 9pm now so also my sleeping patterns have improved greatly.

This lifestyle rocks!

Top Bottom