Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Better for weight loss? Primo or Mast

Ol_Wolf

Good Broly
Platinum
I've been trying to do research and just can't find the answer to a very specific question. Undoubtedly when compared Primo is a better compound than Mast, and every bit of research I look up on it says as much. The problem is every site I look at is taking the compound and its entire list of benefits into account. What I am looking for is which is actually the best when weight loss is the only goal. Neither are really good at packing on muscle, but both do help with Primo being the better of the two. Mast is often looked at as a show prep polisher though which makes me think it may be a little better at attacking those fat cells.

So this brings me to my question:
If the objective is to only loose weight which compound is going to ramp up the metabolism and curb appetite better? Primo or Mast?

Not trying to depend on it, just looking for the one that will assist with the correct diet and additional supplements.
i mean, you can always drop fat by building lean muscle but hoping to lose weight with either is not what they are intended for.. Neither is used for appetite suppression or increasing metabolism.. i think you have a misunderstanding of them or at least the wrong expectation with them... masteron is a muscle hardener, more so an aesthetic... its definitely not going to help you at a higher body fat.. primo is a lean muscle builder.. neither is a "weight loss" type of compound.. you are looking at the wrong compound classes.. steroids are not the answer... sarms, peptides, etc.. thats where the weight loss will come into play.. you are not getting the answer you are looking for because steroids are not weight loss types of compounds

I've been trying to do research and just can't find the answer to a very specific question. Undoubtedly when compared Primo is a better compound than Mast, and every bit of research I look up on it says as much. The problem is every site I look at is taking the compound and its entire list of benefits into account. What I am looking for is which is actually the best when weight loss is the only goal. Neither are really good at packing on muscle, but both do help with Primo being the better of the two. Mast is often looked at as a show prep polisher though which makes me think it may be a little better at attacking those fat cells.

So this brings me to my question:
If the objective is to only loose weight which compound is going to ramp up the metabolism and curb appetite better? Primo or Mast?
I don't think fat loss directly comes from steroid use. But in terms of metabolic rate and appetite, try primobolan and anavar, helped me a lot but I stacked it with cardazol too.

hmm if you have to pick for sure primobolan

but why not stack them? like 300mgs primobolan and 100mgs masteron to level things out

I prefer primobolan to cut bodyfat with a low carb diet and cardio.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom