Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wk's journey

Thanks for asking :)

Yikes..it's getting close ( the light at the end of the tunnel )

I am nervous and excited .... and looking forward to that cheat meal after the comp......I am weak, tired and fed up of chicken and fish......

I got one suit..... a black bikini....

I finally reached the weight I am comfortable at ...Weighed in at 113.2 lbs this morning... I think I'm good for weigh in day on the 16th

Now I must concentrate on the routine and pratice the poses....that will be the focus these next 12 days.......

Here's one pic from this morning

post-1-1149448211_thumb.jpg

TIGHT! Getting very excited for you! Did you pick your music yet?

Let me know if you need anything mixed or whatever - I've got some audio software...

whiteknight39 said:
Been lurking but haven't really posted.. Nice area you have here.....
I'm a 44 year old female with 2 kids that decided to get her act together.
Use to compete in the 80's which feels like centurys ago.... Did dab in and out of the gym over the years but have been out of it for the last 3 or so years..... My hobby is 4x4 racing and wheeling...My site http://www.whiteknight.ca/ ...Eating out and what not ..gained weight and yes started smoking.....Last Sept decided to "wake up" ...Weighed in at 146lbs.....yikes!!!..
Stopped smoking and hit the gym..... so today, I am in a better place.

Height- 5'3"
today's weight 124.8 lbs

Here are a couple of pics from 2 weeks ago......
I am almost tempted to think about starting to compete again...not sure if I should venture there again.....will be lurking some more .....:)

post-1-1138326451_thumb.jpg

post-1-1138326471_thumb.jpg

post-1-1138326527.jpg
very nice :p

whiteknight39 said:
Thanks for asking :)

Yikes..it's getting close ( the light at the end of the tunnel )

I am nervous and excited .... and looking forward to that cheat meal after the comp......I am weak, tired and fed up of chicken and fish......

I got one suit..... a black bikini....

I finally reached the weight I am comfortable at ...Weighed in at 113.2 lbs this morning... I think I'm good for weigh in day on the 16th

Now I must concentrate on the routine and pratice the poses....that will be the focus these next 12 days.......

Here's one pic from this morning

post-1-1149448211_thumb.jpg
:wavey: Looking shredded ... :)

I have a simple 60 minute part of a song....
I want to keep it simple and hopefully smooth
I need to practice a lot!!!!

What software do you use for mixing Sassy????

Also, what have you done in the past in respect to workouts the last 5 days ? I kind of see a bit of weights and pratice the posing????

whiteknight39 said:
OKay, here we go ...tomorrow I start carb depleting...following Sasy's plan.... :). Expel starts on Monday
Be sure to let us know how it works for you ... I don't think I have seen it do wrong for anyone once personalized, eh Sassy?

Top Bottom