Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wk's journey

whiteknight39

Been lurking but haven't really posted.. Nice area you have here.....
I'm a 44 year old female with 2 kids that decided to get her act together.
Use to compete in the 80's which feels like centurys ago.... Did dab in and out of the gym over the years but have been out of it for the last 3 or so years..... My hobby is 4x4 racing and wheeling...My site http://www.whiteknight.ca/ ...Eating out and what not ..gained weight and yes started smoking.....Last Sept decided to "wake up" ...Weighed in at 146lbs.....yikes!!!..
Stopped smoking and hit the gym..... so today, I am in a better place.

Height- 5'3"
today's weight 124.8 lbs

Here are a couple of pics from 2 weeks ago......
I am almost tempted to think about starting to compete again...not sure if I should venture there again.....will be lurking some more .....:)

post-1-1138326451_thumb.jpg

post-1-1138326471_thumb.jpg

post-1-1138326527.jpg

Welcome to EF, Whiteknight!!! :)

You look GREAT, girl!!!!

Figured I better get my butt back in here...

Been working at it....
Right now , I am doing 6 weight sessions per week......4x 30 minutes each during the week and 2 x 1hr on weekends....

Cardio has consisted of 2x 40 minutes in the AM - eliptical and stairmaster combo.. and I have added a BOOT camp/ab class 3 times a week x 45 minutes....This is a killer class........for me anyways.....30 minutes of non-stop...2 minute sessions of different stations. ex. 2 minutes push ups... 2 minutes squats...2 minutes bike...2 minutes stairs...2 minutes boxing... etc etc..then 15 minutes of abs......

I had a impediment fat test done ....she got 2 readings.....first time it wa 18%..second was 21.2%..I'm going to grab the 21.2 for now.....I was measured and it turns out I am 5'2" so I shrunk....eeeekkkk...weighed in at 120 lbs.....

I would really like to work on my glutes, hams and waist.....so I'm thinking about adding some extra stair master sessions ..
Any suggestions here would certainly be appreciated.
I also bought this weight vest to use for hiking, walking and eventually cardio
post-1-1143213773.jpg

I am still considering maybe trying to compete in June.......maybe.....we have a trip to Moab for Eatser and I will decide after that.

Here are some updated pics.. I like pics cause you can pick off things
post-1-1142382990.jpg

post-1-1142382815_thumb.jpg

To me, it looks like you've dropped fat mass from the first set of pics and put on some muscle. I'm not the expert on pictures though - some of the 'experts' will probably show up soon!

All I can saw is WOW!!! If you compete you will kick some major booty! So get to it girl :)

Welcome to EF!!!!!

whiteknight39 said:
I had a impediment fat test done ....she got 2 readings.....first time it wa 18%..second was 21.2%..I'm going to grab the 21.2 for now.....I was measured and it turns out I am 5'2" so I shrunk....eeeekkkk...weighed in at 120 lbs.....

I would really like to work on my glutes, hams and waist.....so I'm thinking about adding some extra stair master sessions ..
Any suggestions here would certainly be appreciated.
I also bought this weight vest to use for hiking, walking and eventually cardio
post-1-1143213773.jpg

I am still considering maybe trying to compete in June.......maybe.....we have a trip to Moab for Eatser and I will decide after that.

Do you mean like a tanita scale or other bioimpedance measuring device? Just for the sake of "colloquial" terminology as far as bodyfat --- those bioimpedance devices measure bodyfat slightly differently than doing a caliper / skin fold measure. The bioimpedance devices will usually measure sometimes 6-10% more bodyfat than the calipers will - not because they are inaccurate but rather they measure bodyfat by basically looking at the total resistance of your body, whereas the calipers measure the thickness of skinfolds at a number of different points on your body. Bioimpedance measures (resistance) are also dependent on a number of things that are hard to keep consistent between each measure, e.g. the amount of water you just drank, whether or not you are sweaty, etc. So they can vary greatly. Just want to keep your posting of your bodyfat in context - if measured w/ calipers I'd guess much lower - like 12-13%?

GREAT musculature -- my only comment on all the stuff you are doing -- make sure it doesn't make you sacrifice any of your muscle to all that cardio / aerobic activity!

Top Bottom