Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wk's journey

Had a hard time doing 1 hr of cardio today
Did 1 hr 15 minutes on abs and lower back...

I ventured to try on my suit for the first time today and try a few poses. It's time to pratice. Still 5 lbs out with 25 days to go. Hubby got one shot....I like to take pics as I progress to pick off where i need to work at or tweak

Here are a couple......eek..second one is a bit blury

2May2222.jpg

55may22%2055555.jpg

Todays Intake

4 coffees ( with silk- an.organic soybean cream replacement..I just can’t do black coffee )
6 egg whites with spinach
one chicken breast with brocolo
4 oz steak with swiss char
turkey burger with swiss char
almonds
2 egg whites with spinach

Todays supplements

Red rocket
Hyaluronic acid
CLA
Acidophilus
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
R-ALA
Taurine
Potassium
Animal Pak
Iron- 35 mg
Calcium
Scivation Xtend

Last edited:
Alberta- canada

One hour cardio this morning, bis and tris at lunch and I'll probably do 1/2 hour stairmaster and some abs...

I have to add extra work on my hams and glutes...
My calves are still cramping so I'm going to have to increase my potassium and Taurine again

I really really hope my YES arrives today!!!!!!

Todays Intake- high carb day

2 coffees ( with silk- an.organic soybean cream replacement..I just can’t do black coffee )
rice cake with salsa and trueky breast
one chicken breast with brown rice
chicken breast with yams
sole with something later tonight

Todays supplements

Hyaluronic acid
CLA
Acidophilus
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
R-ALA
Taurine
Potassium
Animal Pak
Iron- 35 mg
Calcium
Ergopharm All in one

I started putting my routine together..or attempted to do poses to music I should say.....man was I sweating....It's going to take work every day to get this straight!!!!

whiteknight39 said:
Alberta- canada

One hour cardio this morning, bis and tris at lunch and I'll probably do 1/2 hour stairmaster and some abs...

I have to add extra work on my hams and glutes...
My calves are still cramping so I'm going to have to increase my potassium and Taurine again

I really really hope my YES arrives today!!!!!!

Todays Intake- high carb day

2 coffees ( with silk- an.organic soybean cream replacement..I just can’t do black coffee )
rice cake with salsa and trueky breast
one chicken breast with brown rice
chicken breast with yams
sole with something later tonight

Todays supplements

Hyaluronic acid
CLA
Acidophilus
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
R-ALA
Taurine
Potassium
Animal Pak
Iron- 35 mg
Calcium
Ergopharm All in one

I started putting my routine together..or attempted to do poses to music I should say.....man was I sweating....It's going to take work every day to get this straight!!!!

Looking great! Go Oilers Go!

That would be The Flames!!!!!..lol

I GOT MY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am spraying it on and wrapping in saran wrap tonight......and putting it on for cardio tomorrow morning.... I ordered another bottle cause I have a feeling I'll be going through this one fairly quickly......

From what I have read on the board it should help with my quads and glutes

The evils of estrogen.... :rolleyes:

You look fantastic! I'll tell you what -- all women over 35 should be required to compete in BB. I dare anyone to say you look a day over 30 and have the body just about every girl in my gym would pay major dollars for.

Do you have a plan for your last week? -- I'm sure you'll drop at least 3 lb guaranteed in water weight over the last few days. Do you have a weigh in the night before or the day of? Get the weight down for the weigh in the night before and then continue pounding carbs and you are off & running!

Well I tell yah.....deciding to do this comp certainly made me get in shape :)

Thanks for the age comment...that scores big points :)

So far, my plan for the last week is going to be following your post in the clen thread....The carb deplete/load and water intake........Hope I don't screw it up...I hear so much about "girls" spilling over....I will also be using Xpel as well......

It;s getting close...24 days......eeek

The weigh in is the night before at 6;00 PM

Well had a high carb day and Ioverdid it on the calories side...... All clean stuff but just too much of it.......

Today is back to lower calories again......I have to keep myself in check.....especially at this point,

I've decided to up my cardio some and lower the calories just a tad......

I changed up my diet and upped my cardio..my weight just wasn't moving... This morning I weighed 116.2 lbs.. I was so happy... Down almost 2 lbs...YES!!!!!

Yesterday was a tough one.. My daughters 12th birthday party...a bunch of kids with steaming hot pizza, birthday cake and texas donoughts.....I was dying... I asked my husband to take over and I went to the gym..... OMG, it was so close!!!!!!

14 days girl! How's the mind set? All focused? Got the suits? Got the posing routine & music? Mandatories spot on?

Any chance we can get some progress pix or a peek at the suits ... ? :qt:

Top Bottom