Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wants 3 FREE bottles of S-4? number game, whoever is closest wins

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
yes you heard that right I am giving away 3 free bottles of S-4 (90ml worth, which is more than enough for a cycle or two) to 1 lucky EF member. thats about $120 worth of value from uniquemicals and I'm giving it away FREE including shipping + hitting everyone with a K hit who posts on here.

you only need to do 2 things which take less than a minute of your time. please read carefully below.

1. post your favorite NTBM product you like and why you like it along with a random number from 1-1000 (if you never used NTBM before post up a product that most intrigues you and why) on this thread.

2. go to needtobuildmuscle.com and place an order for any product of your choice, doesn't matter what you order or for how much (you can spend $5 or $500), but you MUST use the code steve20 as your coupon code which saves you 20% off your order!! and SAVE your order #.

I have a number I have written on my calendar from 1-1000, the person who comes closest wins the S-4 !!!! you don't have to get the number exact, just be the CLOSEST!! if there is a tie then I will send both of you 3 bottles each

unless you actually do both you are automatically disqualified and the next person who is closest to the number wins. to make sure there is no cheating the person who is the closest I will contact after the contest is over and ask for their NTBM order #.. and then they will be getting sent the free goodies, as simple as that!!

good luck!

EDIT: some people have been PM'ing me questions so let me answer for everyone. YES you can play the game AS MUCH AS YOU WANT per order. you can order $5 worth of stuff and then next week another $15 worth of stuff.. whatever. each time you order and use steve20 you can post up another number guess. make 10 orders using the code and you get 10 guesses. however again to prevent cheating if you make 10 guesss you gotta give me 10 order numbers, you can even get your friends to make orders for themselves and then give them a bottle of S-4 if you win. the sky is the limit. but again, you MUST use the code steve20 with your order and if you hit the number right provide me with your order #'s to prove you or your friend actually did order X amount of times or it won't count. :) each guess and your odds get that much better of getting it right!

Last edited:
hahaha thats some good shit steve, very generous of u...

im just gonna wing it lol...my fav NTBM product is...hmmm this is hard coz they're all so damn good.. ill say HCGenerate, coz its the best test booster ever and the best alternative to HCG and u can actually see ur balls slowly growing back to their original size while on cycle!!

..and the number iss...666 haha

The product that I want to try the most is n2guard, because there isnt any other supp on the market that i can compare it to. I have never tried it because its outta stock, but im gonna when it comes back.
My number is 300

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

Top Bottom