Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is it okay to blatantly check yourself out in the mirror?

jackangel said:
have you considered buying a full-length mirror for your own room, genius? i hear you can even get them at low-low, white trash prices.

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

i have mirrors in my back pocket

Nathan said:
I take a glance at myself in the gym locker room post-workout sometimes, mostly because it has the only full-length mirrors I have access to. The kicker is that I bust out poses at times. I used to feel like a jackass but as I get older I don't really fucking care if anyone sees me doing this shit - there really is no other place I can use to get an idea of how a full-body pose looks.

I remember watching Pumping Iron and seeing Arnold check himself out while lifting, which is a little excessive perhaps to be doing every 2 seconds. It used to strike me as weird. Now that I compete, I am thinking anybody who has seen me bust out a pose in the gym locker room thinks I'm crazy. I know I do. I'll fight all of them and leave a massive steamer in their locker.

There's a chance I may be vain. I forgave Arnold because he was a competitor and needed to know what he was working with but I want you all to know, I am now prepared to forgive EVERYONE for this. Well, not everyone, but at least I'm open to it which I never was before...why that's a good thing though I can't tell you.
LOL...Pick up a full length mirror for the inside of your bathroom door at home. They only cost about $25 at Walmart/KMart or wherever.

I just flex it up at the gym and say obnoxious things to make people laugh. Then I at least dont come off as blatantly just flexing.

anyone, who's bigger than the average homo that works out his biceps and chest every other day, poses and flexes in the mirror at my gym..

Top Bottom