Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is it okay to blatantly check yourself out in the mirror?

bodybuilding is the essence of vanity. if you compete, well then, forget about it, Captain Gayness. i think it's ok in the gym. or while driving.

have you considered buying a full-length mirror for your own room, genius? i hear you can even get them at low-low, white trash prices.

jackangel said:
bodybuilding is the essence of vanity. if you compete, well then, forget about it, Captain Gayness. i think it's ok in the gym. or while driving.

have you considered buying a full-length mirror for your own room, genius? i hear you can even get them at low-low, white trash prices.

You could die right now, and I wouldn't even care. How about them apples?

I don't go into my gyms locker room anymore, its nothing but a bunch of old guys standing around nude having a sausage fest. They'll just stand there stark naked watching TV, right smack in the way. You damn near have to touch them to get by. Now its not even safe to come on-line with Spartacus around lol.

I usually shoot for a double bicep pose if I'm close enough to someone wearing avaitor glasses.

Nathan said:
You could die right now, and I wouldn't even care. How about them apples?

i should ban you. that's my best ever efriend you're talking about.

Top Bottom