Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the easiest way to cook a lot of chicken?

JD408

Im wondering what in your opinion would be the easiet (less hassel, time & cleanup wise) way to cook a lot of chicken breasts?

My living situation is a real pain these days.
I live in a house with a room mate that complains about food smell. Its nearly impossible to cook in the house.
I think hes a little off. He buys all his meals or his mommmy comes over and still brings him meals so the idea of someone actually cooking just disturbs him.

The other problem is its usually hard to use the sink to wash dishes since he lets his pile up and take up all the sink untill his mommy comes by for a visit and washes them for him.
Guys a total loser at 35 years old.

I really need to get back to some better eating habbits and lose some weight. Im wondering what you think would be the easiet way to cook a lot of chicken quickly without to much smell and to much to clean up.
I can pack it away for the week in the freezer then microwave it later. Im also planning on getting egg whites and microwaving them too. I can pretty much do that with veggies as well.

Anyway let me hear what you think.

Easiest way is to boil it for 10 minutes.. Bring water to a boil, put chicken in, reduce to med heat for 10mins... You can also put spices and onions in the water to add flavor.

get a grill and do it outside. better yet, save up money, get 2 jobs and get the hell out of there asap, because who the hell doesnt like the smell of food? NO ONE wil EVER get sick of food, they can only get FULL.

get a grill and do it outside. better yet, save up money, get 2 jobs and get the hell out of there asap, because who the hell doesnt like the smell of food? NO ONE wil EVER get sick of food, they can only get FULL.

Belive me Ive been thinking about it LOL
The cooking and his lazy dishes thing is just the tip of the iceberg. If all goes well I wont be here more than another year.
I would go with the outdoor grill, but Im sure there would be complaints about that too. Just the fact that it exists and is there would be enough.
Ive though bout one of those foreman deals perhaps. Plug it in outside, and then put it somewhere when done.
With winter coming though its gonna suck.
Id also need a model thats pretty big and could could a good amount at once so I can get a bag cooked as quick as I can.

IT would be great if those pre cooked tyson chicken strip bags didnt cost so much. I couldnt imgagine how much it would cost every day/week.

Im wondering what in your opinion would be the easiet (less hassel, time & cleanup wise) way to cook a lot of chicken breasts?

My living situation is a real pain these days.
I live in a house with a room mate that complains about food smell. Its nearly impossible to cook in the house.
I think hes a little off. He buys all his meals or his mommmy comes over and still brings him meals so the idea of someone actually cooking just disturbs him.

The other problem is its usually hard to use the sink to wash dishes since he lets his pile up and take up all the sink untill his mommy comes by for a visit and washes them for him.
Guys a total loser at 35 years old.

I really need to get back to some better eating habbits and lose some weight. Im wondering what you think would be the easiet way to cook a lot of chicken quickly without to much smell and to much to clean up.
I can pack it away for the week in the freezer then microwave it later. Im also planning on getting egg whites and microwaving them too. I can pretty much do that with veggies as well.

Anyway let me hear what you think.

bake, boil, or broil. baking and broiling allows for more variety of seasoning. go down the seasoning isle in the market and get ms dash, lemmon pepper, bbq, and italian seasonong blend you can do 4 flavors at once. then you can foil wrap raw sweat taters and fill in the empty space in the oven sith them just leave them in until tender enough.

I'm with Joe on this one. Get some of those throw away casserole pans. Line it with chicken and sweet potatoes and throw it in the oven. You could make a ton at once this way and it only smells once. I microwave steam all of my veggies. It works well and it's quick. Once it's all done you can throw em in the freezer and eat them as you go. Or...you could just change the locks and have the place to yourself. :D

the problem is not your diet; the problem lies in your choice of room mates.

time to move on, dood!

Well, what about when his mother comes over to cook for him making up a pan of chicken and potatoes and asking HER to throw them into the oven for you?

Alternatively, get a window fan, cook when he's out of the house with the fan on exhaust. Anything you cook is going to make some sort of a smell.

BTW, the day you do move out, you should close all the windows and put an enormous pot of brussel sprouts on the stove to boil all day, and roast a bunch of heads of garlic in the oven. He won't get the smell out of the place for weeks.

Well, what about when his mother comes over to cook for him making up a pan of chicken and potatoes and asking HER to throw them into the oven for you?

Alternatively, get a window fan, cook when he's out of the house with the fan on exhaust. Anything you cook is going to make some sort of a smell.

BTW, the day you do move out, you should close all the windows and put an enormous pot of brussel sprouts on the stove to boil all day, and roast a bunch of heads of garlic in the oven. He won't get the smell out of the place for weeks.

She doesnt come over to cook for him.
She cooks at her place and then comes over with meals made for him. It makes me laugh, 35 years old mother cooks meals for him, washes his dishes, seen her taking out garbage for him, doing his laundry, and cleaning for him. The woman even gets mail at our house. more mail than anyone elese LOL
Whatever their deal is, its just not normal. haha

Anyway, Im gonna take a look today at the store for some stuff after work or else tomorrow since I have fridays off.

Top Bottom