Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the deal with AG guys?

25homes

EF MOD
Chairman Member
EF VIP
EF Logger
I have dealt with AG guys for yrs with no issues ever. I have ordered though for bout 2 yrs and now it seems like there is lots of mixed reviews about them and there service. This seems odd to me since they are a sponsor. Whatssome of u guys opinions that have used them recently??
Thanks guys

I remember when mail order was pretty much a no no. It still makes me nervous so I've been hesitant to even attempt it.

AG guys = garbage. i too used to count on them because they had excelent quality and fast fast fast shipping. no longer the case. not only are they slow at shipping these days, their research chems appear to be old and have been sitting for some time.

AG guys = garbage. i too used to count on them because they had excelent quality and fast fast fast shipping. no longer the case. not only are they slow at shipping these days, their research chems appear to be old and have been sitting for some time.

They are scamming faggots. They use to be great and i ordered all the time. They shit the bed over 2 years ago.

chemoneresearch.com

Top Bottom