Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the best center chest builder?

babybodybuilder2.5 said:
Hey Guys,
I've had chest surgory many years ago. Now I'm really into building my body, but with the surgory I had ( its like open heart, I have a 12" scar down the middle) its very difficult getting that area to develope. Can some of you suggest some really great exercises or routines that will help that area grow ?
Thanks
:rainbow:

To get a bigger chest or whatever muscle group you are working with you have to feed it and force every bit of blood which that muscle can hold.

So if your diet, etc is good, train your chest hard from medium to wide grip, and after a heavy chest routine do pushups to make sure that muscle is dead. You will see it grow!

You asked for exercises, just keep it basic in the beginning from flat bench, inc., dec. Rotate from bb to db, throw in some cable flies or pec dec to finish em off.

Later, you can do pullovers, and various machines, but no matter what I always finish with push ups to make sure the pec is dead.

I hope this helps bro!

2BIG4URMOM said:
To get a bigger chest or whatever muscle group you are working with you have to feed it and force every bit of blood which that muscle can hold.

So if your diet, etc is good, train your chest hard from medium to wide grip, and after a heavy chest routine do pushups to make sure that muscle is dead. You will see it grow!

You asked for exercises, just keep it basic in the beginning from flat bench, inc., dec. Rotate from bb to db, throw in some cable flies or pec dec to finish em off.

Later, you can do pullovers, and various machines, but no matter what I always finish with push ups to make sure the pec is dead.

I hope this helps bro!
:rainbow: Thank you for the advice. I will add the push ups in the end of my workout.

I like to do a final set of strict pushups at the end of a chest workout too! Man, after a thorough workout, even 10 reps becomes hard for me.

I know people say you can't focus on different parts of a muscle to make it develope differently, but I don't believe that. I know that muscles act as 1, but you can stress different parts more than others. It's like saying you can't stretch and enlarge your rib cage when there is literally thousands of anecdotal evidence from days past that says you can, and scientifically and personal experience-wise you CAN.

GhettoStudMuffin said:
I like to do a final set of strict pushups at the end of a chest workout too! Man, after a thorough workout, even 10 reps becomes hard for me.

I know people say you can't focus on different parts of a muscle to make it develope differently, but I don't believe that. I know that muscles act as 1, but you can stress different parts more than others. It's like saying you can't stretch and enlarge your rib cage when there is literally thousands of anecdotal evidence from days past that says you can, and scientifically and personal experience-wise you CAN.

I agree with ya, I can emphasize certain parts of the muscle I am working.

I know how to burn my outer pec, upper pec, lower bi, upper bi, etc...Sometimes something simple as hand position, concentration, or grip placement.

I've been lifting for about 15 years, and studies always change, you just have to believe what works best for you.

Debaser said:
How many times do we need to go over this?

There's no way to directly target this area of your chest. Muscles don't work that way, the entire muscle either contracts or it doesn't.

im not disagreeing, but how come flies dont build ur chest like pressing does?
and leg exts are shit compared to squatting?

is it just because the load is bigger on the presses and squats?

I understand the concept of the "one muscle", but I do see and feel the difference in doing inclines vs. Flat bench. I got to one point where my upper pecs were lagging and i dropped my flat and did stricltly inclines ( barbell and dumbells). Maybe it's my mind playing games, but my upper pecs have improved over the past few weeks.

Top Bottom