Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the best center chest builder?

bignate73 said:
thats like posting pasta recipes on an atkins board. :verygood:

good job on the PR!

Thank you, you two!!
i realized it wasn't the right place when i got requests for pics of it cause a few people didn't believe me.
or when someone said they never saw a woman bench that much. (??)
i am happy as a clam!!!
(assuming clams are happy)

So the only way to make that part of your chest grow more than other parts is essentially some sort of gene therapy?

Or a boob job maybe?

lol

Griz1 said:
So the only way to make that part of your chest grow more than other parts is essentially some sort of gene therapy?

Or a boob job maybe?

lol

boob job will help, but what some of us were saying is you can make your whole pec grow, not just the part near the center. If you want bigger pecs, you gotta work the whole pec.

Sugarplum said:
boob job will help, but what some of us were saying is you can make your whole pec grow, not just the part near the center. If you want bigger pecs, you gotta work the whole pec.

hehe. so whats your secret? :verygood:

bignate73 said:
hehe. so whats your secret? :verygood:

oh, mine are from a magic pill. it looks like chewable vitamin c, but don't let that fool ya.
i'll sell it to you.
cheap

yeah, the only way to help the center portion is overall chess mass. but cable cross overs dont hurt eaither as theyre a great exercise.

Yarg! said:
yeah, the only way to help the center portion is overall chess mass. but cable cross overs dont hurt eaither as theyre a great exercise.
:rainbow: I will give the crossovers a try, and Thank You for not turning my question into your own chat discussion. You are proof that not everyone in the world can be complete assholes... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom