Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the best center chest builder?

Hey Guys,
I've had chest surgory many years ago. Now I'm really into building my body, but with the surgory I had ( its like open heart, I have a 12" scar down the middle) its very difficult getting that area to develope. Can some of you suggest some really great exercises or routines that will help that area grow ?
Thanks
:rainbow:

flies or pec deck would be good, however, hitting bench (flat and incline, bb and dbs) will help your pecs grow, thus developing the center of you chest.

According to Frederic Delavier's Strength Training Anatomy, an excercise that targets this are directly is the cable crossover.

How many times do we need to go over this?

There's no way to directly target this area of your chest. Muscles don't work that way, the entire muscle either contracts or it doesn't.

Debaser said:
How many times do we need to go over this?

There's no way to directly target this area of your chest. Muscles don't work that way, the entire muscle either contracts or it doesn't.

'zackly.
your pec muscle is ONE muscle. it either grows or it doesn't- you can't make one side of it grow more than the other side, anymore than you can make the outter part of your trap grow and not the inner part.
all those movements will work your whole chest and it will develop the way it wants to.
eat more.

Sugarplum said:
'zackly.
your pec muscle is ONE muscle. it either grows or it doesn't- you can't make one side of it grow more than the other side, anymore than you can make the outter part of your trap grow and not the inner part.
all those movements will work your whole chest and it will develop the way it wants to.
eat more.
you have very nice pecs ;) im still waiting to hear did you get your PR?

wnt2bBeast said:
you have very nice pecs ;) im still waiting to hear did you get your PR?

lol, thank you.
and YES i did!
i posted it over on C&C.
i benched 170 raw, competition grip. :)

Top Bottom