Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the best center chest builder?

babybodybuilder2.5 said:
:rainbow: I will give the crossovers a try, and Thank You for not turning my question into your own chat discussion. You are proof that not everyone in the world can be complete assholes... :rolleyes:

who exactly are you referring to?

Sugarplum said:
who exactly are you referring to?
:rainbow: ok ...Sugarplum, in your first reply you gave me some advise, then somehow it went to a disscusion about stuff not relative to my question. While I do appreciate your reply, I didnt like the reference about getting a boob job. That wasn't nice.
I have a serious problem with the inside of my chest, there is a lot of scar tissue there, and all I was wanting to know was there some way of developing it like the outer part. I know it's one muscle, but mine has been sliced into, unlike a normal persons muscle. it's like some of you went from advice to making jokes....

babybodybuilder2.5 said:
:rainbow: ok ...Sugarplum, in your first reply you gave me some advise, then somehow it went to a disscusion about stuff not relative to my question. While I do appreciate your reply, I didnt like the reference about getting a boob job. That wasn't nice.
I have a serious problem with the inside of my chest, there is a lot of scar tissue there, and all I was wanting to know was there some way of developing it like the outer part. I know it's one muscle, but mine has been sliced into, unlike a normal persons muscle. it's like some of you went from advice to making jokes....

try re-reading the thread- i didn't suggest a boobjob- someone else did and if you actually took it seriously, you need to chill.
i answered your question by teaching you something about the way your pec muscles function and by telling you that you can't develop just one part of it. you got your answer and some good advice- no need for you to get bitchy.

Last edited:
Debaser said:
How many times do we need to go over this?

There's no way to directly target this area of your chest. Muscles don't work that way, the entire muscle either contracts or it doesn't.

See, question is, especially with larger muscles, aren't there different parts of the muscles to tear fiber? And aren't there ways to tear fiber in the different parts of the muscle?

I knew someone would give your answer eventually. But I'm not all that sure why different motions cannot target different fibers in the same muscle.

Synpax said:
See, question is, especially with larger muscles, aren't there different parts of the muscles to tear fiber? And aren't there ways to tear fiber in the different parts of the muscle?

I knew someone would give your answer eventually. But I'm not all that sure why different motions cannot target different fibers in the same muscle.

your pec muscle functions as one unit. it contracts and expands as one unit.
your shoulders are three units- front, side, and rear, so its possible to target just one side of them, even though the other 2 parts are still in use.

babybodybuilder2.5 said:
i dont think sugar meant to hijack your thread..i think your question was answered..if you have your doctors permission incline and flat benches are the way to build your chest...good luck

Sugarplum said:
try re-reading the thread- i didn't suggest a boobjob- someone else did and if you actually took it seriously, you need to chill.
i answered your question by teaching you something about the way your pec muscles function and by telling you that you can't develop just one part of it. you got your answer and some good advice- no need for you to get bitchy.
:rainbow: Im not being bitchy, I am aware of the fact that you didn't suggest a boob job. You got that responce only because you made another reference towards me getting a boob job. If you noticed I did not reply to the post which stated I might could get a boop job. It's just wasn't worth a responce. If you had this problem , I'm sure it would have bothered you as well.
Thats all I have to say about this subject:wavey:

Synpax said:

:rainbow: thank you...I kind of think the same way :D

Top Bottom