Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welcome to my Log

good luck with that dude... What are you putting in it/how much cash are you both investing? just curious :)

Nothing too fancy just something orientated to personal training for rookies/intermediates and also ladiezz, the first thing we saw was a nice power rack :supercool

About the money it's soon to say but if you wanna know about later on send me a pm ;)

bro what you should do is when you built it up put an advert in the local paper and stuff and throughout the day when your normally at home playing computer games all day you could be like a PT and train people in there that way you could slowly earn the money back then you spent!

If I had the money and space and other people who lifted I would make my own gym too, our garden shed is huge I could make it in that and then do lunges and shit around the garden, lol. But on my own that would be kinda boring and no one else by age is as motivated or determined as me and would quit after like 3 weeks lol

Congrats on the bench and OHP pr too, your seated press is getting strong as fuck, how come you do the laterals and RC before the press?

bro what you should do is when you built it up put an advert in the local paper and stuff and throughout the day when your normally at home playing computer games all day you could be like a PT and train people in there that way you could slowly earn the money back then you spent!

If I had the money and space and other people who lifted I would make my own gym too, our garden shed is huge I could make it in that and then do lunges and shit around the garden, lol. But on my own that would be kinda boring and no one else by age is as motivated or determined as me and would quit after like 3 weeks lol

Congrats on the bench and OHP pr too, your seated press is getting strong as fuck, how come you do the laterals and RC before the press?

Me and my buddy we are very popular around here because we are bartenders @ the best club around and so we already have alot of anxious people to workout with us and the amount is growing... but we do have some advertisement strategy just in case.

I do the laterals before the press to give my tris a break from the bench press, but the RC i did it afterward and it kinda messed up with my dips so next time i'll leave it for last.

Nothing too fancy just something orientated to personal training for rookies/intermediates and also ladiezz, the first thing we saw was a nice power rack :supercool

About the money it's soon to say but if you wanna know about later on send me a pm ;)

alright sounds good man.. I was just wondering because my dad offered to redo the basement and put in some weights for me, but i am going off to college in a year and by the time it's all done, i don't think it will be worth the money/time unless my brother gets into it.

Me and my buddy we are very popular around here because we are bartenders @ the best club around and so we already have alot of anxious people to workout with us and the amount is growing... but we do have some advertisement strategy just in case.

I do the laterals before the press to give my tris a break from the bench press, but the RC i did it afterward and it kinda messed up with my dips so next time i'll leave it for last.

lol so everyone knows you and wants you to help them workout?

its kinda like that with me people often ask me stuff about gyms and gettin bigger/leaner etc. Also since I got big the kids in the higher years than me started to just be annoyed with me all the time I think their gettin kinda jelous haha, especially the guy that before everyone thought was "buff" because he has a 6 pack and weighs like 130lbs at 5 foot 11 :FRlol:

alright sounds good man.. I was just wondering because my dad offered to redo the basement and put in some weights for me, but i am going off to college in a year and by the time it's all done, i don't think it will be worth the money/time unless my brother gets into it.

Well there alot of cheap stuff you can check on bigfitness.com an olympic bar with 300lbs costs around $400 and a rack $450...

lol so everyone knows you and wants you to help them workout?

its kinda like that with me people often ask me stuff about gyms and gettin bigger/leaner etc. Also since I got big the kids in the higher years than me started to just be annoyed with me all the time I think their gettin kinda jelous haha, especially the guy that before everyone thought was "buff" because he has a 6 pack and weighs like 130lbs at 5 foot 11 :FRlol:

Not everyone but people with money, that's more important for the business...

Yeah there's always gonna be haters everywhere, just do your thing :supercool

Top Bottom