Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna train your entire body in less than 60 secs?

Lost my mind? A mind? What's that?

B True

I've already done one contest...small one. Did fairly well...had tons of compliments on my abilities. My partner passed away last weekend...but before he did...he told me that he had never seen anyone with the natural talent that I have at such a young age and with such little practice on the events. That is a major compliment when the person telling me this has set several amat records in strongman and has been in Milo Mag several times.

My next contest will be in October...very large one.

B True

What do you think the chances of Curling doing these is when he only just got around to squatting?? I'm going to have to give these a try.....looks like fun.

Use caution when doing these..can be very dangerous on the elbows, knees, shoulders, bi's, etc... Be very careful. Lots of people have been injured doing these...start out slow and light.

B True

Ok I'll do that......thanks for the warning. :)

b fold the truth said:
Use caution when doing these..can be very dangerous on the elbows, knees, shoulders, bi's, etc... Be very careful. Lots of people have been injured doing these...start out slow and light.

B True

Top Bottom