Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To discipline a football player...

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Well...I've seen a few problemed players in the past month...lol.

One guy keeps skipping class and continues to park in the president's parking space on campus. The coach asked me what he could do to make this guy puke. I told him to drag the sled. When he asked how far...I said simply...'three minutes'. He puked.

Another guy keeps showing up late to the gym. He ONLY has to be there 2x per week and he has 8 sessions to choose from...and he is always late. He showed up late by 35 minutes the other day...and I got to train him. He wasn't a happy camper when he was done and didn't like me too much either. I told him that he was lucky it was upper body day...

Yet another guy got in trouble for some 'other things' and needed some discipline. We made a 240 Atlas Stone the other day (I was the only one to shoulder it by the way...lol) and we made this guy push the stone up a tall hill for 6 times straight. He puked...and it fried his calves, quads, hips, back, arms, and chest completely...

I can't wait to catch a guy on lower body day. I just want to run someone through a nice set of squats like I used to do...
6 sets of 10 reps with 60 seconds rest between...with 225. All reps done like a human piston...full continual motion...butt to the floor.

B True

Maybe I'm weird, but that sounds like fun stuff to try...except for the whole puking part.

3 minutes with a sled doesn't sound too torturous though.

400 sprints

that was my event for about 6 years

it only took one for me, after every race i threw up! and ran the open 400 and the 4x400
my stomach churns thinking about it

Top Bottom