Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to all the bros that dont have time to eat their egg whites in the morning

Big Brother Val said:
No thanks. I don't wanna drink something that tastes, and feel like vomit.
I'd rather just mix up a protien shake.
At least that tastes like chocolate shit.
Rather than slimy shit.

Good point. :D

They are called "all whites" and they are good. I prefer to cook mine or put them in a shake. But they are a real time saver. 2 lil' cartons, 50 g. protien 0 fat 0 carbs.:) :) :) :) :)

I know they are pasturized, but you increase bioavailabilty by cooking egg whites. Cooked, they are one of the most perfectly usable sources of protein. For example, eat 5 grams uncooked, your body may use only 2, but eat 5 grams cooked, you should use almost 5 grams. Don't quote me on these numbers, but it is a fact that cooking them opens/unfolds amino acid chains to make them more useable. Hope this helps, and by the way, it's a great product, use 'em myself.:cool:

inver said:
I have been using pasterized egg whites for over a year. They last a long time, won't make you sick if you drink them raw, and it's much faster than cracking eggs and seperating out the yolk (not too mention less mess/clean up).

Only problem with egg beaters (or any such product in the small containers) is they are kinda expensive and go really fast. There are a number of companies that sell egg whites in larger quantites. I order a 9 pound tub and that lasts a while. Sometimes I use them in omelettes; sometimes I make an eggwhite shake.

For a shake I add some strawberries; banana; (sometimes a teaspoon of vanilla extract if you want a little sweetness). Mix it in a blender. Tastes great and high in protein. Great for a morning boost.

9 Pound? Where did you get that - give some info please price/brand/place you got it ect??

LCBUTLER said:
I had heard that you get more out of cooked egg whites as well. They cook up very quick anyway.

That's what I thought. I had read that raw eggs didn't fully digest. Ergo.... gives you the shits. :) COOK-UM!!

I buy Lana's Egg Whites. They sell a 9 pound frozen tub for $24. (http://www.lanaseggwhites.com/).

There is another company Eggology (http://www.eggology.com/) that sells them in smaller containers. I have never used them but they are widely available.

Buying egg whites is not cheap. You pay for the convenience but with work and training and meals I will take anything that saves time in the morning. (Plus is hated throwing out 16+ yolks every morning)

Top Bottom