Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is beyond comprehension, makes me so angry, rape victim going to jail

redsamurai said:
yeah, we should leave em alone..........did I contradict myself? I don't think so..........you just don't listen me. I never proffessed love for those people, in fact, quite the opposite. But I can see where fucking with them does us no good........it's pointless. We're not the worlds cops.

Rome was the World's police, most of their legions were in place to keep trade routes open. Brittania's Navy was in place to do the same thing. It falls upon us to do that today.

"rape victim going to jail" or "Violator of the law goes to jail". These are both true statements. Yours is just pulling on more heartstrings.

I didn't read the post, but briefly saw it on CNN today. She broke the law and is getting punished for it. The fact that she got raped is a whole other issue. If she had Cancer would the headline say Cancer victim/rape survivor goes to jail?

She broke the law, she's going to jail. I don't agree or disagree with it. I'm just pointing it out.

redguru said:
Rome was the World's police, most of their legions were in place to keep trade routes open. Brittania's Navy was in place to do the same thing. It falls upon us to do that today.

Rome was scum bor.......pure utter imperialist filth!! Keep trade routes open........NIGGA FUCKIN PLEASE!!! If you beleive that I have beachfront property in Nevada I'm just dyin to offload.... :rolleyes: It was about DOMINANCE.......no more no less. Tax money flowing up the great pyramid into Rome's coffers...........DO NOT DARE THINK OTHERWISE!!! They were fetid scum that authorized the rape and pillage of people by their legions to "affect submission". Not being involved in it but authorizing it is EXACTLY THE SAME!! Nobody joined Rome because "they thought it was a good idea befitting of the people".......they joined because to do otherwise would mean a Roman legion, a mercenary scum army that was enticed by plunder, would come and rape the entire region. Nothing enobling about that old place...........nor with any empire in the history of man. Read this guru............EMPIRES THROUGHOUT THE HISTORY OF MAN ARE WHY THE WORLD IS FUCKED TODAY!!! When one empire fails another is soon to take it's place because humans for the most part are a filthy species that see's an incessant need to fill power vaccuums, dominance, control.........so one can sit in an ornate bath and have one's cock sucked by nubile young boys and girls!!! Thinking anything less is naivete! We've suckered into glorifying the old Roman empire because they're responsible for perpetuating christianity. If only Attila would have pushed on...................oh wait, it would still be the same shit.........humans are humans afterall eh?

gonelifting said:
"rape victim going to jail" or "Violator of the law goes to jail". These are both true statements. Yours is just pulling on more heartstrings.

I didn't read the post, but briefly saw it on CNN today. She broke the law and is getting punished for it. The fact that she got raped is a whole other issue. If she had Cancer would the headline say Cancer victim/rape survivor goes to jail?

She broke the law, she's going to jail. I don't agree or disagree with it. I'm just pointing it out.

didn't they rape the dude too? I think I read that.............so 2-7 years for gangbangin two people? I would have thought a muslim court would have been VERY harsh with this. They have a history for dealing out beheadings for alot less.

gonelifting said:

Her law breaking entailed meeting an unrelated male and speaking to the media.

And I didn't intend for this thread to become a discussion on whether or not the US should be the worlds police man. Some guys went off on that tangent rather quickly.

It was just a post on how fucked up the justice system is in some countries.

b0und (that's all)

redsamurai said:
Rome was scum bor.......pure utter imperialist filth!! Keep trade routes open........NIGGA FUCKIN PLEASE!!! If you beleive that I have beachfront property in Nevada I'm just dyin to offload.... :rolleyes: It was about DOMINANCE.......no more no less. Tax money flowing up the great pyramid into Rome's coffers...........DO NOT DARE THINK OTHERWISE!!! They were fetid scum that authorized the rape and pillage of people by their legions to "affect submission". Not being involved in it but authorizing it is EXACTLY THE SAME!! Nobody joined Rome because "they thought it was a good idea befitting of the people".......they joined because to do otherwise would mean a Roman legion, a mercenary scum army that was enticed by plunder, would come and rape the entire region. Nothing enobling about that old place...........nor with any empire in the history of man. Read this guru............EMPIRES THROUGHOUT THE HISTORY OF MAN ARE WHY THE WORLD IS FUCKED TODAY!!! When one empire fails another is soon to take it's place because humans for the most part are a filthy species that see's an incessant need to fill power vaccuums, dominance, control.........so one can sit in an ornate bath and have one's cock sucked by nubile young boys and girls!!! Thinking anything less is naivete! We've suckered into glorifying the old Roman empire because they're responsible for perpetuating christianity. If only Attila would have pushed on...................oh wait, it would still be the same shit.........humans are humans afterall eh?

The Romans were the dominant power in the world, but the forward projection of power allowed commerce to thrive. Even if you think they were decadent, greedy and abusive, they did keep goods flowing from point A to point B through strength of arms. The vacuum that followed the collapse of the Empire caused trade to disintegrate bringing on the Dark Ages.

Top Bottom