Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 3 big pieces of the puzzle - Training, Diet, Rest. Which is your biggest weakness

Themachine01 said:
Great post Mavy. So many forget how important these three factors are and how each one is so important. Right now I am struggling with sleep the most, but also diet. The diet part really pisses me off because my diet is usually always on point. I got switched to a overnight shift, 10pm til 10am, and its absolutely killing me. I go back to a normal shift in October which I cant fucking wait for. I only sleep right now for a total of about 5 hrs and its not a solid 5 hrs. My diet sucks because I cant get used to eating solid meals throughout the night, trying to eat good solid meals at 3am and 5am, when your body is not used to it, is really tough. Since I cant seem to get used to this schedule Im holding off on my next cycle until I can get everything in check again. Shit, that means I have to wait another 6 weeks or so, that sucks.

Eh Machine bro, thats shitty with the changes in shifts. Thank god I dont have to do that, ... even though I sometimes feel like I am working both of them, when under the gun at work.

You are right ... I think that a lot of people dont really realise how much one of the puzzle pieces effects the others. For example, if you are not getting enough quality sleep, your training is going to suffer and so is your diet. You are eventually going to crash. If your diet is not in check, it dosent matter if you sleep 12 hrs per day and train like a madman. You really need to find the balance I guess. 6 weeks aint gonna kill ya bro! lol

Slash, you crack me up bro. I am like you, I can eat honestly about 2 times what the average dood can, and about 4 times the average chick. This week I am letting the apetite run, but its going to be all beef, and red meat, an whole milk, and eggs. Lots of it. Popping the dbol back on, and just gonna wait for the magic to happen.

Mavy

diet by far is the place i have the most trouble.i will do fine then bam i will binge and eat a hole pizza or something.training i have got down.i had to do some major amping due to my back surgerys but i have it down.and def do not get enough rest.i have so much shit going on 2-jobs and school its fucking hard.

Mavy said:
The last 2 weeks I have been averaging 5-6 hrs of crappy sleep per night.

I guess I'd have to say rest because I consider 5-6 hours a good night's sleep, except it isn't usually crappy. I sleep well, but I find it hard to stay in bed longer than 5-6 hours.

Life is too short! :)

Top Bottom